Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Emailing Members
  • leewo
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me how i can email a member of this forum from their profile please?

iain1775
    Free Member

clink on the ‘member’ text next to their name then click ‘profile’ to view the members profile, if they have chosen to display an email it will there
    copy and paste into your usual email software
    some people don’t have a visable email address (like you) some people (like me) have replaced the @ and .com with words to prevent automatic spambots finding our email addresses

project
    Free Member

I need to ask some advice off somebody without an email address visible , how can i do that, please.

PePPeR

I need to ask some advice off somebody without an email address visible , how can i do that, please.

you can’t, silly silly forum!

You could offend everyone by doing a paging thread though! 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

Stalk’in time. Start working your way through their posts. Find out where they post about. Search for their pseudonym on google, they may use it elsewhere. Look for photos they may have posted from flickr or the like, pursue any other names they may use online. 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Project, your email is in your profile. Simply ask your stalkee to email you. If he/she/it wants to, they will.

project
    Free Member

Who said anything about stalking them,

samuri
    Free Member

That’s how you work out what their email address is.

donsimon
    Free Member

Start a thread accusing them of being a classified scammer, they’ll soon be on the scene and be able to answer your query in a friendly and chipper manner.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Emailing Members’ is closed to new replies.