Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Eh, the baking lass is in my town…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

My stalking schedule’s pretty packed at the moment. Ther’s mitch and tazzy, I promised Nutt I’d stalk sisterofnutt if I got any spare time.

I don’t think she even lives round here anymore, what with Kate Moss and Annika Rice living in the next town over I’m running out of days… she might just have to wait.

MrOvershoot

petefromearth – Member

i take issue with ‘cooks to a high standard’

that was a piss poor loaf of bread – she’s a fraud

No that was slight twist a war time recipe IIRC

Doris Grant loaf

This ‘no-need-to-knead bread’ was adapted from a 1940s recipe by healthy-eating evangelist Doris Grant, who believed white flour – and its lack of nutrients – was the enemy. Making bread one day, Doris forgot to knead it. On tasting the loaf, she discovered it had a fair taste and decided never again to bother kneading her bread. The resulting loaf is heavy, but quicker to make than other types of bread.

FuzzyWuzzy

I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have watched the entire program without her :p Then again some of the in-between baking bits are so contrived they make my skin crawl. I also like how she held up that little tart and proudly proclaimed it took under an hour – I should f***ing hope so!

iDave
    Free Member

TSY, feel free to sub out any stalking this direction, but no hairy arses. HTH

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

iDave – I’m supposed to be following Annika around Waitrose later?
    If you do a good job I’ll put you onto a higher profile stalkee… one day I might even let you follow Sandi Toksvig around Slimbridge Wildfowl & Wetlands Centre.

c
    Free Member

Nice, but definitely not knocking Nigella off the top spot for me.
    Plus Nigella’s cakes look nicer….

philconsequence
    Free Member

where’s TJ telling everyone off? all this objectifying (i appreciate her looks) and stereotyping (she’s in a kitchen) of women is enough to make a man flounce i tell thee!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Phil – You wanna borrow my flouncing music?

philconsequence
    Free Member

no 🙄

i flounceth not! for to flounce is the mark of a lesser man (except b’mitch as he was man enough to come back and admit to the flouncing)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Well if you’ve seen Incpetion (it’s rubbish btw)… should you start to hear ‘I’ve had the time of my Life’ By Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes faintly in the background, you know what’s going to happen. Ok?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Where is our very own Milly Tant this morning? This thread would be right up his bugle surely?

DrJ

TJ will be along in a minute to tell you that you’re objectifying women, cup-cakes, and rabbits with scones.

philconsequence
    Free Member

uncle jeremy? where are you? we’ve been naughty and need to know how to think… 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve not been naughty. I’m a good boy. 0:)

Hohum
    Free Member

I have heard that the most regularly seen “celebrity” around here is Susan Boyle.

Fancy coming up here and stalking her?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[Insert joke with probably misogynistic undertones about why stalking the Dreamy Dreamer is too easy]

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Eh, the baking lass is in my town…’ is closed to new replies.