Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ebay non payer
  • meehaja
    Free Member

I sold a load of bike bits last week, everyone except one paid immediatley (sunday night 10pm), so I posted everything monday morning like a good boy, assuming the other guy would pay on monday. Anyway, still no paymeny, sent several invoices, no contact. Its only £4, and I know I shouldn’t have sent it without payment, but for £4 its not worth 2 trips to the post office!

Anyway, the postage address was C/O the company he works for. For £4 is it a bit wrong to email his HR dept and ask them to remind him?

Its not the money issue, I’d offered the front mech to a friend for free and would happily give most of my spares to people who need them, I just don’t like dishonesty and am a nasty, vindictive little s**t when crossed.

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s not even been 48 hours yet !!

Give them a chance, not everyone lives online and get emails instantly.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i get stuff sent to work sometimes I only get there every other week

taxi25
    Free Member

Don’t jump the gun ! The buyer might not even know they’ve won the item yet. Not everyone checks ebay all the time. It might come as a suprise when the mech arrives.

meehaja
    Free Member

it was last week. He’s had 9 days now… I’d like to think if i bidded on something I’d be aware of potentially winning it?

timbur
    Free Member

you posted it BEFORE it was paid for????

donsimon
    Free Member

you posted it BEFORE it was paid for????

One born every minute.

nmdbase
    Free Member

A bit stupid posting it when he hadn’t paid really, at least it was only £4. I’d email them 🙂

meehaja
    Free Member

yeah I know, but a second journey to the post office would cost more than £4. I could post rocks with no stamp?

Oxboy
    Free Member

Not really his employers place to ask him to pay you £4, he could just deny it announcing you a ‘mental’
    I would just email him and if theres no reply send him a dogsh*t in the post!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ebay non payer’ is closed to new replies.