Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Eat your heart out John Prescott
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

😳

Junkyard
    Free Member

it is a large bum

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

In the broadest sense you could say they are standing up too racists who want them to leave the country so I assume they think it is. I am sure other methods are both better and more civilised. I mean I could legitimately walk down the street and insult evryones wife SO as being ugly and frumpy which I assume is legal. I assume I would get hit quite quickly though. Not saying it is right – to hit me- but I can explain it.

explain it is one thing, reasonably justify it is another.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Have some posts disappeared? M-cozzy's?

Hmm. Maybe they should have stayed; they served the purpose of making the far-right look stupid…

WackoAK
    Free Member
    Talkemada
    Free Member

Excellent. Every single one of them walked off, leaving the BNP c**t looking like a prick. Looked like the Nazi was being led away by police at the end, too, as everyone is chanting 'Scum! Scum! Scum!'.

BNP soundly beaten in Barking. Even a rare Labour percentage gain. Great result.

backhander
    Free Member

Now thats how you do it. Well done glasgow.

zaskar
    Free Member

What happened? Bunch of BNP yobs attracted some yobs of Asian decent who fell for the trap of being lured in and not use their minds to fight (hoody says it all).

Lucky for us that the BNP yobs and the Asian yobs involved don't represent the U.K. or the rest of the Asian population.

Asians? I think that term needs updating as there are so many different backgrounds of ethnicity.

Obviously they were not Indian like Ghandi who had peaceful hunger strikes and not Macdonalds lol.

Violence is pretty dumb anyway.

Both Fail.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

BNP soundly beaten in Barking.

Wiped out in fact. And the BNP won only 1.9 of the vote nationally.

Which quite frankly imo is staggering. The main parties are discredited, the country is gripped by a severe economic crises, there's mass unemployment, plenty of foreigners to lay the blame on……..all the vital ingredients necessary for fascists to make a significant breakthrough and, the BNP vote collapses !!!

It really is the British people's enduring credit that whilst fascist have a substantial foothold in many European countries they are so comprehensively rejected by the British electorate.

Of course the work of British antifascists should never be underestimated. The BNP lost every single one of their 12 seats on Barking and Dagenham council precisely, because the antifascists managed to encourage the ordinary decent people of Barking and Dagenham not to stay at home, but to instead go out and vote – to stop/kick out the BNP.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

How Barking and Dagenham saw off the BNP

Britain deserves to be proud.

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

Blimey! If Clegg, Cameron and Brown decide to settle it like that my money's on Brown.

backhander
    Free Member

The main parties are discredited, the country is gripped by a severe economic crises, there's mass unemployment, plenty of foreigners to lay the blame on……..all the vital ingredients necessary for fascists to make a significant breakthrough and, the BNP vote collapses !!!

Comforting though. Still, I'm not massively proud that they achieved 5th place in total votes. Still shit that they can even exist.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Billlllyyyy Braaaaagggg!

Top man. I admire Bragg for his ability to stand in front of such a slimy, evil, nasty c**t, and not smash his face in.

Seems that the BNP may now be facing a leadership crisis. Griffin has failed miserably, and even though the BNP share of the vote has gone up, they've actually politically lost ground. I suspect there may shortly be a schism within the BNP, where the extremist militant elements get pissed off with how 'moderate' they've become, and **** off, leaving the rest looking like a cheap tatty junk version of UKIP. In their quest to try to appear 'respectable', the BNP have had to ease back on the violence, and most of their hardcore members are only in it for the ****-Bashing anyway. They'll have to find a new outlet for their anger.

The Far Right are still a threat though, make no mistake.

backhander
    Free Member

I like billy too, he's an ex-squaddie. Good lad.

backhander
    Free Member

In my (and many others) eyes he took the queens shilling and completed training (in an infantry regiment no less). He's a squaddie. PM inbound if you're interested because I believe you don't have a balanced view of the forces and those who wish to serve.
    Edit, no PM as your email aint online.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Fair enough. I was just curious as to how someone who never fully joined up would be seen. S'ok'; not a problem. Bragg's a good lad regardless.

I have no issue with Britain retaining sufficient armed forces for National Defence.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I suspect there may shortly be a schism within the BNP

😕 Shortly ?

You know we're talking about a fascist organisation here – right ? Fascists are always falling out.

The BNP is a party based on hate and full of thugs………you think that's a great recipe for peaceful coexistence ?

Only last month :

BNP official Mark Collett questioned over alleged threat to kill Nick Griffin

backhander
    Free Member

I aint getting into this with you fred. If the decline of humanitarian support offered by the UK to abroad results in better treatment of our volunteers then fine. If every one just looks after themselves, there's no one to help those in need. I understand that current conflicts marr the peoples opinions of those serving but their job is simply to do as told. If you're not happy with Iraq and afghanistan then I really hope you didn't vote labour.
    FWIW fred, I dont want you banned. Good debate depends on reasonable judgement and responses which i don't feel is offered by grum/kimbers etc.

zaskar
    Free Member

Dedicated to BNP and racists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8wHorSqrU&feature=fvw

(not into LA but actually liked this)

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Eat your heart out John Prescott’ is closed to new replies.