Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Easton = Race Face
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Didn’t see that coming!

Sauce

gary

Interesting – I saw an obtuse comment on Twitter about it and assumed Bell had bought RF!

hatter

Easton Bell Sports are in deep deep do-do and need cash fast due to the lawsuits currently under way against their Riddel brand which does helmets for the NFL.

See:

nflconcussionlitigation.com

Forbes article

According to Forbes 2,500 former NFL players are suing EBS and it looks like they’re going to win, this is likely to mean damages that run into billions of dollars.

Like I said; deep do-do.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Maybe the wrong place for this but wounder what will happen if anything to the uk distribution

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hadn’t made that connection, Hatter, interesting info.

Will take some time to get properly sorted out in terms of distribution etc, I’d imagine.

D0NK

According to Forbes 2,500 former NFL players are suing EBS and it looks like they’re going to win, this is likely to mean damages that run into billions of dollars.

sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiit

thought raceface were done for not long ago how come they are now buying up the competition?

khani
    Free Member

Be interesting to see if they keep Eastons carbon manufacturing facilities or farm it out to the Far East, or even start making RF carbon products in Eastons factories..
    The latter would be best IMO..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Easton = Race Face’ is closed to new replies.