Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • E13 Lg1+ compatible with SLX cranks
  • Monkey-Boy
    Free Member

I’m thinking of changing from my 2×9 setup to a 1×9 setup on my Nukeproof Mega. I’m using SLX double cranks (M665) and was planning on going for a 34T chainring with a E13 Lg1+ guide.

Does anyone know if the guide will fit ok without any modifications? For example, I don’t want to grind off the granny ring bolts in case I ever want to swap back.

Thanks.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Works fine on my alpine 160, SLX cranks, LG1+ and 34t renthal chainring, no issues whatsoever.

Monkey-Boy
    Free Member

Thanks for your reply. How do you rate the Rental chainring – is it lasting ok?

Bagstard
    Free Member

It hasn’t had masses of use, but I see no reason why it wont last well. Only thing is it is thicker than other similar rings and I had to respace my chainguide.

spuddle
    Free Member

Can also confirm it works 100% fine, use SLX cranks and renthal 34t ring too

prezet
    Free Member

I had to file mine down – not sure if they changed it on later models but my SLX cranks were the year of release. Without filing them it was impossible to get a decent chainline without the chain rubbing against the guides.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘E13 Lg1+ compatible with SLX cranks’ is closed to new replies.