Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • e-bay q
  • Pook

If you’re selling something, there’s one bidder, and they ask you to sell it early to them for £50 more than their current bid, what would you do? What can you do?

Their offer would be about £15 less than the average sale price for this item, and there’s a few days left to run.

I’m a newbie ebayer

Jamie
    Free Member

Leave the auction to run. Less hassle.

wwaswas

Their offer would be about £15 less than the average sale price for this item

dpends if you can hold your nerve and see if you achieve the average price or not.

whatever you do make sure you complete the transaction through ebay.

s
    Free Member

hmmm, let it run, or tell them if they want it for that amount then bid that amount 😉

highclimber
    Free Member

let it run as most items if advertised well will sell for at least the asking price.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Nothing you can offically do on eBay about it – you can’t add a buy-it-now once someone starts bidding.

Suppose the only thing would be to cancel his/her bid (check with them first) and then you might be able to amend the auction.

To be honest, I’d just say “sorry, can’t do anything now you are bidding”. Let it run and you’ll probably get more anyway – just chancing his arm I’d say.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘e-bay q’ is closed to new replies.