Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • D'you think Farage might…
  • julianwilson
    Free Member

I really think someone should make a similar ‘tryptich’ of/with Reverend Tony too, that would be fitting. 🙂

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

teamhurtmore – Member

and now Stormfront

Well if that surprises then you know nothing about me. I regularly look at Stormfront, specially when there are news stories concerning the BNP/fascism/racism/neo-nazism. I’m often interested in knowing what they think and say.

Although I don’t suppose for a minute that you’re actually surprised that I’ve backed my claims with quotes from Cameron and links to the Daily Mail (which whilst castigating me you childishly call the Daily Fail) and Stormfront.

I have no doubt that it’s all merely faux shock because quite frankly you can’t think of anything else to say. So you simply dismiss it all in a jokey sort of way with talk of ‘claiming your £5’. And a nice dollop of your usual patronising bollox emphasising how clever I am and eulogising my alleged debating skills.

You would have been just as dismissive had my claims been backed up by left-wing sources.

Junkyard
    Free Member

all he’s really come up with though, is that they must be racist, because Cameron says so

so we agree then he did not back track and stuck to thos story with some evidence, excellent.
    Cheers for your support I will always reply to thank you for agreeing with me as it is only polite.
    not doing another one of these [today anyway] enjoy the ding dong folks

Julian Wilson is a JEDI and i claim my £5

El-bent
    Free Member

The leader of a dead party trying to claim something else is dead.

Go and read this article(Guardian Sorry).

Heartland

Right at the bottom is a bit about a former Tory MEP, who is now representing UKIP. His comments in relation to the article just proves what kind of Morons UKIP attract, Including those on this thread who who think farage is right.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘D'you think Farage might…’ is closed to new replies.