Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Dyfi results here
  • TheSwede
    Free Member
    postierich
    Free Member

Yayhay I came 7th!!!!!!

In Luddite class 😐

foxyrider
    Free Member

yey 169th – result – very happy

plecostomus
    Free Member

Woooop 59th overall, was higher placed until I had a flat then realising I'd put in a29er tube and I was riding 26" wheels! Thankfully a friendly fellow cyclist lent me a tube.

singlespeedstu

foxyrider – Member

yey 169th – result – very happy

😆 I came 168th.
    Not sure how as we kept stopping to wait for some of the slower members of the knights of niche…

foxyrider
    Free Member

Nice one SSS 🙂 pipped me at the post 😉

orena45

537th!

Beat that mofo's! 8)

swainey
    Free Member

you beat me to it

360 first event ever 😀

Nick

302, pretty happy with that but should have done better. What happend to the 100 odd riders that didn't cross the line, did they pull out?

vdubber67
    Free Member

plecostomus – Member

Woooop 59th overall, was higher placed until I had a flat then realising I'd put in a29er tube and I was riding 26" wheels! Thankfully a friendly fellow cyclist lent me a tube.

That's the sort of mistake I would make, and then spend AGES shouting at it going " why won't you fit!!!??"

Classic 🙂

goonie
    Free Member

so much for "mincing" lol first attempt and came in 154 4hrs and 17min

richie_boy
    Free Member

100 odd riders unclassified are major mechanicals, accidents, withdrawals and I heard marshalls talking about a sweeper vehicle picking straddlers up on the course after 6pm

votchy
    Free Member

575th out of 588 finishers 🙁 Ah well, at least I finished I suppose, must try harder next year and see if I can trouble the top 500 😯

fbk
    Free Member

560th – Finally I have scientifically proven something. Trraining DOES make a difference and 2 months off a bike slows you down on the day!

Funny thing is, thie year was one of the most enjoyable for me 😆

seanoc
    Free Member

10th SS

whytetrash

15.35 finish time. Knocked 43 mins off last years time…..I'm happy with that 😆

mick
    Free Member

Who won? I see Nick Craig came 2nd!

Ming
    Free Member

Hey plecostomus, I think it was me that gave you a tube. Glad to help out and good effort on getting 59th after a flat. I came in 78th overall which was a good few palces up on last year, so pretty happy. Just think though, it could have been 77th if I hadn't given you that tube 😉

Surfr
    Free Member

I managed a 4:58 which was an hour and 15 minute improvement on last year so I'm chuffed. going for 4:30 next year I think. Doesn't help that they keep making the course harder/longer!

mafu26
    Free Member

134 overall and 13th in the ss. pretty chuft with it being my first dyfi! i did use a fairly moderate/leisurely ratio of 34:20 though… hehe. still found it very hard!

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

468th. Nice n chilled 5hr 40. Happy with that. Next year I'll aim to get under 5 hrs… (maybe)

thekingofsweden

Try hards 😯 x

postierich
    Free Member

Try hards 😯 x

Better than trying not to try hard and wallowing in unfitness of a grand scale made up by your nichewhoremongering of a scale never seen before @ a proper ride. 😀

simo
    Free Member

1st Jonny Pugh
    2nd Nick Craig
    3rd David Thomas

senorj

187 here.
    first time and very happy with that.
    117/329 male-18-40 cat.
    I'm 40 next month , so even happier with that.

well done all.
    J.

Shergie
    Free Member

Me 118th with two broken ribs, a big hangover and lots of flapjack 🙂 Apparently im still a try hard though…

Simo 4th overall and 1st luddite. Weirdo.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Shergie – I think I spoke to you briefly when you said you had 2 broken ribs on a climb – sorry I didn't respond = knackered 🙂

senorj

Shergie – is it john? I was camped next to you.I deffo remember the ribs.

Shergie
    Free Member

Yup that was me 🙂
    Really good to put face to the username.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

So I finished 143rd overall, which sounds alright to me – but I didnt do the punishment loop, so where does that really put me?

senorj

Shergie – hope you heal quick. nurofen fixes all. 🙂

martyntr
    Free Member

201st and a big improvement on last year….. top 150 next year…. 😉

Not bad for 100kg's……..

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Burp!

Rorschach
    Free Member

2nd!!!…In luddite 😉 22nd In the rest of the world.Wish I had'nt stopped to strip off and wait for big Jay now 🙄
    Cost me £70 for a new rear rim tho!!!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi results here’ is closed to new replies.