Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • DX Lights- orders, availabilty issues anyone?
  • zomersetglider

Ordered some of the lights from DX over two weeks ago now, is any experiencing a long wait or aware of any availabilty issues?

ta

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

what does the status say on your account?

grumm
    Free Member

Mine took about 3 weeks.

spacecadett
    Free Member

I ordered mine on the 29th of September. It is in the psot but no sign yet.

Xan
    Free Member

10th of this month. Still waiting supplier

surfer
    Free Member

10th of this month. Still waiting supplier

Ordered 12th, still waiting supplier

singlespeedstu

10th here too.

Still waiting supplier.

balfa
    Free Member

Patience they take a while but it gets there in the end. This is about the 10th thread that is like this in the last week. There was a big Chinese holiday recently with the whole country basically shutdown so there is a presumably a bit of a backlog.

Chris-S
    Free Member

Mine took 4weeks in total – so given that they are becoming so popular and the postal strike and inevitable backlogs, you may aswell just forget about your order for now, knowing they will turn up sometime and will be great when you get them .

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Ordered one last night , just out of interest what is the difference between these lights and which one should I have ordered

Light 1

Light 2

vinnyeh

Ordered on the 5th, was waiting on supplier til the 20th, shipped 21st.

cp

if you look at the delivery timescale on the DX website, everything should take between 2 and 3 weeks from point of order even if it's in stock.

perfectly normal

mavisto
    Free Member

Mine has now been on order for 1 month and 1 day. It was shipped from HK on Saturday. Expecting it any time now.

There are other forums from all over the world discussing these lights. DX are slow to deliver anyway, but they must be shipping these out by the thousand. I don't think they can keep up with demand!

stonemonkey

It depends on what you are using it for. One of them clearly says it's a 'Headlamp' comes with a head strap and not the different sized bands to go round different bar thickness's.

retro83
    Free Member

mine took just under a month, I ordered 18th of September and it arrived last weekend

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘DX Lights- orders, availabilty issues anyone?’ is closed to new replies.