Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Duff and naff jokes thread.
  • greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Just incase your Xmas cracker jokes aren’t dire enough…

I gave my mate some drinking straws for Xmas. He said ‘these suck’.

Merry Xmas all!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mate of mine set up a bonsai business. It’s been a massive success. He’s already looking for smaller premises.

cubist
    Free Member

I’ve just started a business making clay models of John the Baptist. I’m turning a reasonable profit.

windysurfer
    Free Member

My computer keeps playing Hello randomly, it’s been driving me mad

I phoned up the helpdesk and they said it was the latest update for a Dell.

pirahna
    Free Member

Christmas wouldn’t be christmas with m&s.

It would be Chrita.

steveoath
    Free Member

What’s the difference between cristiano Ronaldo and time?

Time passes.

v8ninety

I followed a magical tractor today…

… It trundled down a lane and turned into a field!

JulianA
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Mate of mine set up a bonsai business. It’s been a massive success. He’s already looking for smaller premises.

That is quite possibly treesonable.

dalesjoe
    Free Member

Craig David recently gave up his singing career to take up a new role with the British Olympic archery team. He’s going to be their bow selector….

Drac

Three balloons are getting ready to go to sleep after a wonderful Christmas Day. Daddy balloon, mummy balloon and baby balloon.

Daddy balloon says to baby balloon: “Look son, you are much too old to sleep with Mummy and Daddy; you will have to sleep in your own bed”.

Baby balloon protests: “I like sleeping with you and mummy”.
    “No you are not sleeping with us and that’s final!”
    “Ok”, says baby balloon sadly.

Two in the morning baby balloon wakes up and decides to climb into bed with Mummy and Daddy. He finds there is no room, so he unties his dads knot and lets out some air, and ties him up again. Still no room, so he unties his mummy’s knot, also lets some air out and ties her up again. He still can’t get in, so he unties his own knot, lets out some air, and ties himself up again, he finally has room, and snuggles down with mummy and daddy.

It’s Boxing Day and they all awake. Daddy balloon is really angry. He said: “Son! I am really disappointed with you! I said you can’t sleep with us! You’ve let me down, you’ve let your mummy down, and you’ve let yourself down too!”

welshfarmer

The other day someone asked me where I see myself in 5 years time.
    I said I didn’t know, I haven’t got 2020 vision.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

what do you call a donkey with three legs….

wonkey?

no….

eeyore to av 4.

maccruiskeen

She only spoke in morse code, her dad did too. She told me that she di-dit because her dah-dah di-dit.

maccruiskeen

What’s brown and sticky?

A shit

somafunk

What’s white and flies through the trees.

Tarzan the fridge

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What goes black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white, black, white?

A nun rolling down a hill.

Innes
    Free Member

A mummy covered in chocolate and nuts has been discovered in Egypt ……………..
    Archaeologists believe it may be Pharaoh Roche…

dannybgoode

A sheep, a drum and a snake fell off a cliff…

Baa, Dum, tssss

Sandwich

The latest Tampax in the shops have tinsel instead of string. They’re for the festive period only.

IHN

There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don’t.

epicyclo

cubist – Member
    I’ve just started a business making clay models of John the Baptist. I’m turning a reasonable profit.

The difficulty is staying ahead of the opposition…

MoreCashThanDash

Sorry, but my kids loved the Pharaoh Roche gag!

euain

I could tell you a joke about UDP, but I’m not sure you’d get it…

DrP

I got my wife a new fridge for Christmas.
    You should have seen her face light up when she opened it..

DrP

boxelder

They’ve twinned our local seaside resort with a town in Greece as a tribute to European Unity. There’s now a large scale model of every EU country, carved from cheese. You may have heard of them ? The Blackpool hallumi-nations.

dannybgoode

What is big grey and wobbles?
    A jellyphant

wordnumb
    Free Member

How come Darth Vader knows what Luke Skywalker is getting for Christmas?

Because the Death Star has no chimney and Vader, being Luke’s father, would’ve bought and wrapped the gifts himself. So he didn’t need to feel Luke’s presents.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Apologies, that ^ joke was a bit forced.

Cougar

There are 10 types of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don’t.

And those who understand ternary.

_tom_
    Free Member

Did you hear about the man who was caught stealing an advent calendar? He got 25 days.

Cougar

Chris Eubanks has just published a book on ethics. If it does well he’ll move on to write one about Kent next.

Cougar

Got my phone wet, so I followed the advice on the Internet and left it in a bowl of rice.

When I came back to it, it had deleted most of my contacts! All except my Uncle Ben’s.

Cougar

My girlfriend and I split up this morning.

When she said she was leaving because of my obsession with the Monkees, I really thought she was joking.

Then I saw her face…

Cougar

I hear the inventor of predictive text has died.

His funfair will be hello on sundial.

Cougar

In other news, a man who took BAA to court over baggage handling standards last year has lost his case.

Cougar

Seems that there’s an enhanced version of Backtrack Linux’s successor coming
    out, with a special engine designed to search for weaknesses in Microsoft’s
    legacy Operating Systems.

It’s called Super Kali Fragileistic XP.

(lost almost everyone with that one…)

Cougar

I’ve started making my own beer.

It’s dead easy, you just pour root beer into a square glass.

Cougar

This neighbourhood’s getting worse. Only last week, two crows were arrested for attempted murder.

Cougar

Why did the French chef kill himself?

He lost the l’huile d’olive.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I suffer from an irrational fear of electronic music being played in the desert by a Jedi.

I have Obiwankenobimobygobiphobia

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Duff and naff jokes thread.’ is closed to new replies.