Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Drumlanrig Trail Conditions
  • davy-g
    Free Member

Has anyone been down to Drumlanrig this week?
    If so, what are the Trail conditions like?

TIA

Liftman

Interested to know as well, thinking of going at the weekend

davy-g
    Free Member

about 5 of us are planning to hit the trails at 10am tomorrow.. you are more than welcome to join in if you want…

simonralli2
    Free Member

Davy-g – I’d loved to have joined in too. I was meant to be biking with Trekster today but I had a lousy night with a pretty sore throat, so thought better of it. Have a good one.

gazc
    Free Member

had a mail from rik at the bike shop saying it’s fine for riding – we’re also going tomorrow 🙂

davy-g
    Free Member

had a mail from rik at the bike shop saying it’s fine for riding – we’re also going tomorrow

cheers gazc

perhaps we will see ya there…

not good Simon, hope you feel better soon..

craig1975
    Free Member

was a cracking day davy… trails where riding sweet 😉

Trekster

Hi Craig.
    You going to be down around New Year?
    Poss ride 2nd Jan, see Shed Facebook page if you are on there.
    Got your mail addy, wil keep you posted.

`owdo davy_g

pixelmix
    Free Member

Bump. Any word on conditions there? I suspect it is better than GT or the Pentlands for tomorrow. Anyone there today? Rik?

RestlessNative
    Free Member

I was hoping to go this weekend too so hopefully Rik is listening!

Trekster

Although it is freezing and roads are icy there has been only a dusting of snow here yesterday in Dumfries. Would expect Drum and the Stanes to be rock hard, riding fast 😆 needless to say but beware icy patches and enjoy.
    Just been into town and back on the road bike and it is Baltic, wrap up warm 💡

glynP
    Free Member

we are going tonight, conditions are fine, there has been very little snow and the trails are hardened with the frost, its ridding as good as a dry summers day (except its bloody freezin) Doing it at night is even better, I think we are also doing a Hogmanay ride as well!

craig1975
    Free Member

ill be there Tekster.. davyg is going to try and make it and possibly one other.. looking forward to it 🙂

davy-g
    Free Member

`owdo davy_g

eh up John.. hows it hangin??

Aye, myself and possible 3 others are gonna try and get down for the 2nd (weather permitting that is).. will you be doing any off piste trails???

will keep you informed as to who will be heading down

was a cracking day davy…

it was that Craig…

simonralli2
    Free Member

Oh I haven’t forgotten that I am meant to be organising something – stay tuned for an update some time in March 😀

davy-g
    Free Member

Oh I haven’t forgotten that I am meant to be organising something – stay tuned for an update some time in March

Simon, remember that the BHF is doing a bike charity ride on the 26th March down at Kirrie and the surrounding countryside.. 😉

Trekster

will you be doing any off piste trails???

Don`t know what your talking about 😉

banginon

All riding well today. A few folks away out on some crisp and crunchy snow covered trails. Very, very picturesque.

Don’t forget to bring a sledge if you have one, the slope in front of the castle is excellent!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Drumlanrig Trail Conditions’ is closed to new replies.