• This topic has 22,873 replies, 777 voices, and was last updated 1 hour ago by batfink.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 22,874 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

Been following his latest outbursts on the campaign trail for nomination.

I’ve got a sneaking feeling that he’d be an excellent choice, if only for the comedy value.

Imagine President Trump meeting Philthegreek for the first time, for instance…

chambord
    Free Member

He’s an utter bellend. I think he’ll fit right in.

nickjb
    Free Member

Given that they elected George W twice I wouldn’t put anything past our cousins but seriously!?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Douche! Bag!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Some the stuff he’s spouting is either going to attract or repel the rednecks in equal measure.
    Personally I thinks he’s a pretty offensive human being, but lucky for him I cant vote for him!

swavis

He really does boil my wee! 👿

Banging on about immigrants in his country yet he saw fit to turf folk off their land to build a friggin golf course in ours. He is the worlds biggest bell end!

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Given that they elected George W twice I wouldn’t put anything past our cousins but seriously!?

Elected twice, but only voted in once

kcal

swavis is right for reasons too numerous to mention.

turbines far off coast spoiling the view of a man made golf course with hotels, houses and lord knows what. GRRRRR.

binners

Lets be honest, they’ve hardly got a good recent track record….

The bell end vote would appear to be massive in the states. He clearly knows this

MrWoppit
    Free Member

BillMC

I walked past him near Trump Tower, he was with 3 heavy looking blokes and he looked completely insignificant with his ridiculous comb-over.

binners

racefaceec90

the hairpiece is the intelligence in the equation.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=oz7_JP7ROvA[/video]

he was a lowly sewerage worker,when the alien hairpiece found him,and now look what has happened.

his hairpiece will kill i warn you (when he sleeps/as he’s just the host to it).

just when you least expect it,out it will jump from the air conditioner and choke you to death 😯

hatter

Yup, total buffoon of the highest order, terrifying that following all the laughing when he announced he was running he’s promptly ended up 2nd in polls.

The a**hole vote seems as strong as ever.

vorlich
    Free Member

cranberry
    Free Member

I still have some hope that the Mexican drug lord will take exception to what Trump said about him and teach his mouth a lesson.

slowoldman

!

!

matt_outandabout

mos

So it’s not entirely in-conceivable that Trump could be in power in the US whilst Boris is in power in the UK. God help us.

pondo
    Free Member

We watch The Apprentice USA from time to time, he’s like a big, stupid kid. Very little in the way of redeeming features.

ninfan
    Free Member

Not that I think McCain would make q particuarly good president, but I think Trumps comment was really below the belt considering what McCain went through, and has probably ended any chance Trump had.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Not that I think McCain would make q particuarly good president, but I think Trumps comment was really below the belt considering what McCain went through, and has probably ended any chance Trump had.

Yeah, Right!

Poll: Trump surges to big lead in GOP presidential race

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/poll-trump-surges-to-big-lead-in-gop-presidential-race/2015/07/20/efd2e0d0-2ef8-11e5-8f36-18d1d501920d_story.html

If in doubt, play the immigration card…

tpbiker
    Free Member

A horrible horrible man…..

Kit
    Free Member

I wonder what he saw in that incredibly wealthy man.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Been watching from afar. Seems to be the product of not being stood up to for a very long time. If all you ever hear is yes, of course, how right you are Mr trump sir perspective is gone. Imagine how long his speech writer’s last.
    On the up side he is ballsing up the right enough that whoever gets past him to nomination will be skint tired and have had every sordid little detail of their life shown in 4k I max 3d for all to see so my money is on Clinton.

fasthaggis

Aye Kit,and a wee award from the Teuchters

RGU chancellor Sir Ian Wood CBE told Mr Trump at the ceremony: “We are very pleased to honour you today in recognition of the significant contribution the Scottish Trump International golf resort will make to diversify the economy of the north east of Scotland.”

They must be very proud.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I don’t have a problem wit Trump, I have a problem with the entourage that surrounds/informs/manipulates him. He’s just the front of a very odd organisation.
    IMO

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kM1D1igMeI[/video]

Three_Fish
    Free Member

he looked completely insignificant with his ridiculous comb-over.

And yet…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And yet that ridiculous comb-over has managed to fool everyone into believing that he’s not going bald ?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Novelty value only, he has no chance of being elected. @bikebouy he hired the entourage and pays their wages so why wouldn’t they give the boss exactly what he’s asking for ?

Cock Womble totally apt and well played @slow 🙂

oldnpastit

He only has to beat Clinton, which I don’t think would be very hard.

LHS
    Free Member

I had the great misfortune of being introduced to Donald Trump once. A friend said would you like to meet my friend to which the Donald replied, depends on how many millions he has and walked off without saying a word.

Very nice bloke.

jambalaya
    Free Member

But he did say a few words LHS, enough to make sure everyone usderstood what sort of individual he is

slowoldgit
    Free Member

I remember thinking ‘Ronald Reagan could never get himself voted into the top job’.

hatter

Novelty value only, he has no chance of being elected

I remember people saying something similar about Dubya during the primaries.

Trouble is that in the American heartlands his bluff ‘straight talking’ persona plays well and there is an intense dislike of a (largely imagined by Fox News)) elite of effete, metropolitan liberals.

As a result, the gleeful mocking of Trump by various comedians and the twitterati actually plays very well for him amongst the conservative base who love anyone that leaves the ‘Liberal Elite’ fizzing with incredulous outrage.

That said, John Stewart nails it, as per usual.

[video]https://youtu.be/N7hGW9wybbA[/video]

konabunny
    Free Member

Seems to be the product of not being stood up to for a very long time. If all you ever hear is yes, of course, how right you are Mr trump sir perspective is gone.

This is completely misplaced. Donald Trump has been the subject of dismissals and criticisms in the strongest possible terms for decades. He has endured dismal failures and been taken to the cleaners by numerous banks. Trump has heard very many nos in his life. He does not believe that he would be a good president – but that’s okay, because the point of this exercise is to build his personal brand, not to win.

shermer75
    Free Member

All words verbatim:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUGT30gGtiI[/video]

GrahamS

Conversely:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cA0NM5RAY0[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 22,874 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.