Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Dog egg tree ornaments
  • atlaz
    Free Member

What is it these days with people hanging their bags of crap from trees. Went for a walk yesterday with the better half and saw quite a few including one hanging from a grape vine in the vineyard near Dorking (the wine is crap though so perhaps it’s a comment on the product from those vines). Today, riding Swinley there’s loads of bags hanging from trees and piles of bags on the ground next to a post.

Now, I get why they’re picking the crap up, but given it’s, you know, NATURE, if you’re going to leave it behind, why the hell wouldn’t you lob it into a bush (without the bag)?

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Saw a poster in Solihull yesterday reminding people there is no Dog Poo Fairy, complete with a Tinkerbell-type character holding a bag of dog$hit.

I guess some people actually do need telling.

EDIT: and here it is

samuri
    Free Member

I think people pick up the poo in the bag and not wanting to carry it around with them, stick in a tree to collect on the way back.

Because they’re so thick they’ve forgotten about it on the way back and bitch to one another about all the selfish people who hang dog poo bags up in the trees.

Our dog has colitis at the moment so her poo is tinged with blood and has the consistency of ribena. Try picking that up in a bag.

bassspine
    Free Member

I’ll collect it on the way back.

is right up there with

the cheque’s in the post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dog egg tree ornaments’ is closed to new replies.