Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Does smoking make your poo smell….. weird?
  • Shackleton

A bit of a random one this but a couple of chaps at work are both smokers, neither of them ordinarily stink of fags, but if you are in the toilets when they go to drop the kids off it smells like someone has shat an ashtray. Not very nice at all.

Does all the smoke somehow get transported from the lungs to your bowels and blown out with a turd? A wholly different kind of smoke ring…..

Is this a “thing” with smoking…..? Must be rather unpleasant if it is.

jekkyl

errrr. conduct some research and report back.

Shackleton

No thanks. It’s a shame that all the mints they eat to try and cover up the smell on their breath doesn’t follow the same route to the outside world. Might help freshen things up for the rest of us.

bearnecessities

Priceless – Complaining about the smell of shit 🙂

DickBarton

Probably…hash smokers smell even worse!

ekul
    Free Member

Haha YES, it’s not just me that’s noticed this! The traps at our place smell like exactly as your describe at times.

chewkw
    Free Member

No. Smoking only gives your death breath not smelly turd.

The reason the turd smell so bad is due to high meat and processed food consumption.

Don’t believe me then try cut down 70% of your meat and processed food consumption. You will see the difference.

Bet you my turd smells better than you lot …

😀

mattyfez

I doubt it, smoke is inhaled so I can’t see any biological mechanism that would make poo smell… You sure they aren’t simply having a crafty fag?

mrjmt
    Free Member

Probably due to a demographic of people with unhealthy habits like smoking being more likely to eat crap.

lesgrandepotato

The problem of my concerns is the fella next door who’s making a noise like he’s strangling a duck in custard.

Shackleton

Chewkw – I’m a veggie who loves cooking. Not much processed meat or food in my diet. Still not sure if choose that smell over, say, roses.

Mattyfez – I’m pretty certain that any chemicals that enter the blood in the lungs could be delivered to the arse by a variety of means. And the smoke detector above the trap makes a crafty tag unlikely.

mattyfez

But the cigarette smell is the smell of burnt tobacco smoke , metabolised carbon dioxide, monoxide, nicotine etc in the raw chemical forms won’t smell like cigarette smoke, it won’t smell like anything..There aren’t bubbles of sig smoke floating around through you veins, kidneys and bowels lol!

bearnecessities

strangling a duck in custard.

😆

Shackleton

Not sure I understand what you mean Mattyfez ……

The chemicals dissolve in your blood, how else does the nicotine get to your brain?

bigjim

Cigs like strong coffee have a laxative effect so if you’ve got one brewing and have a tab it’ll be yo-yoing in no time. If they’re curling it out after a fag they’ll still have very smoky breath so the cubicle will smell of smoke and not-quite-ready turd. I find a premature loaf generally smellier than the naturally-ready product complete with invisible cling film coating.

If I go to the bogs at work after a smoker even if they’ve had a pee it stinks of smoke.

mattyfez

I don’t think you understand what I mean either haha!

Shackleton

Big Jim – Could be it. Maybe I need to set up a time to motion study and see what effect fag vs no fag has. Or just use the other loo upstairs.

metalheadmarsden
    Free Member

Surely, your co workers are just having a cheeky fag on the pooer and the smell of smoke and poo are mixing together making a concoction of evil!!!!!! Diffusion is evil

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

Smokers disturbing their clothing in a confined space is probably the most obvious reason.

chestrockwell

As mentioned, smoking makes you want to Bob. Go, for a smoke, go for a bob, toilet smells of smoke.

Never realised how the smell of smoke clings until I stopped.

sirromj

Maybe they’ve been hitting the bong and accidentally swalling the smoke?

Jamz
    Free Member

Maybe they’ve been hitting the bong and accidentally swalling the smoke?

Maybe they got hideously stoned, ran out of water, couldn’t move, and were forced to drink the bong water?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Maybe they are having a fag in the toilets ?

chewkw
    Free Member

Shackleton – Member
    Chewkw – I’m a veggie who loves cooking. Not much processed meat or food in my diet. Still not sure if choose that smell over, say, roses.

If you still get very bad smell then your intestine is rotting or fermenting due to eating wrong type of veggies. 😆

jimbobo
    Free Member

mints like Smint etc are a laxative.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

strangling a duck in custard.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBHaSn8bmA[/video]

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Does smoking make your poo smell….. weird?’ is closed to new replies.