Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Does anyone speak Italian?
  • jools182
    Free Member

Ciao , la macchina è stata rivernicita qualche anno fa …. ma non so quando perché io l’ho presa così .

Ci sarebbe da verniciare il fondo con il catrame nero e sistemare un porta crik

e qualche ritocchino dato da precedenti verniciature .

La meccanica è perfetta , il motore messo a punto , tagliando minuzioso effettuato !!

Secondo me la macchina può viaggiare tranquillamente fino dove vuoi , le targhe rimangono nella macchina e non al propietario .

Attendo saluti

Google translate is giving me some strange translations 😯

thanks

woody2000

Have you re-mapped your ECU?

davea37

AIUI there are a few folk in Italy who do, hth 🙂

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

Oui

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hello, the machine was rivernicita few years ago …. but I do not know when because I have taken so.
    There would be painted the background with black tar and fix a door crik

and some ritocchino given by previous coatings.

The mechanics are perfect, the engine developed by cutting painstaking made !!

I think the car can travel safely to where you want, license plates remain in the machine and not the owner.

I look greetings
    So which bit don’t you get?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bunga Bunga!

jools182
    Free Member

rivernicita

ritocchino

There would be painted the background with black tar and fix a door crik

the engine developed by cutting painstaking made !!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

repaint?
    from swapping translate on and off on this page
    http://www.daidegasforum.com/forum/foto-video/286385-r6-battaglia-lho-rivernicita.html

jamesfts
    Free Member

Something along these lines…

Hello, The car was repainted a few years ago …. but I do not know when as I got it like this.

There would be painting to the bottom with black tar and fix a door chip and some retouches from previous coats of paint.

The mechanics are perfect, the engine set up/tuned, cut/polish painstaking carried out!! I think the car can travel safely to where you want, license plates remain with the car and not the owner.

Regards

Middle bit, not sure if it needs doing or has been done but guessing you do. Out of interest what are you importing?

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Hi the car has been repainted a few years ago..,
    But I don’t know when as I bought it as is.
    The underside should be repainted with black tar a, fit it with a jack holder (not sure about this one) and retouch small bits of paintwork.
    Mechanically it’s perfect, the engine is sound, full MOTs.
    I reckon the car can drive as far as you want, number plates stay with the car not the owner

Stoner
    Free Member

bappa di boopy?

jools182
    Free Member

Thanks jamesfts, curiousyellow, and everyone

It’s an Alfa Giulia I’m looking at

superleggero
    Free Member

Coming to this late in the day. jamesfts has it pretty much. Suggest middle bit needs doing.

Also interested in the vehicle in question…

Edit – Just seen mention of Alfa Giulia. Went from London to Sicily (and back!) in one on a family holiday as a kid in the early seventies. It was a beige Giulia Super 1600, same colour as this one:

1969 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 1600 Biscione

jamesfts
    Free Member

It’s an Alfa Giulia I’m looking at

Very nice, Bertone coupe?

The old man just sold his Giulia race car, we’ve still got a Super with a twin spark lump tucked away though.

Sure you’re aware but just be careful dealing directly especially if they want cash (most do), know a few people who have been stung with cars that aren’t quite as honest as they’re supposed to be.

Scapegoat

The sentence everyone is struggling with :

It could do with (but in this context I think ci sarebbe is future conditional so I’ve taken it to mean “there would be” ) underseal and (it needs) a wheel/emergency tool kit (crik is a jack, but porta crik is the whole shebang including tools and braces as well as the jack) and some retouching to the paintwork.

You may want to clarify whether they intend to do this before you get it or whether that’s what it needs, as “ci sarebbe” could be taken both ways that I have suggested.

Edit: I’ve had a rethink…. the tone tells me it will have underseal, tool kit and some retouching to the paintwork…..

bikebouy
    Free Member

Scapegoat

bikebouy – Member

Ve did ziss yezterday……

jools182
    Free Member

Very nice, Bertone coupe?

I had one of those around 5 or 6 years ago, no way I could afford one now

It’s the saloon

bikebouy
    Free Member

Look out for a 1600GT Junior for me would you (twin front light version, red, cream leather, std wheels, 8track stereo) 😀

Ta.

jamesfts
    Free Member

It’s the saloon

Even better!

I always preferred the saloon, slightly nicer to drive and love the shape.

superleggero
    Free Member

Saloon does have a great shape:

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone speak Italian?’ is closed to new replies.