Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Does anyone have a surplus Google Adwords voucher?
  • moe_szyslak
    Free Member

I used to have loads, now that I actually need one they have all either expired or dissolved!!!

Sandwich

Can you wait until Monday? We may have a £50 one in the office somewhere. A means of contact would be good.

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

I sure can, that would be great!

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

Hey, did you have any luck sandwich?

Stoner
    Free Member

moe, I got sent a voucher to an old gmail account, but it describes it as for:

Click here to create an AdWords Express account and enter this code 72BA-QTTF-5TKS-N83Q-SVDA along with your billing information.

so I think it only applies to setting up a new account? But you’re welcome to try it. Just watch out in case the voucher is linked to my address.

Cammer
    Free Member

Here is a £50 code from an advert in the latest PC Pro

6US6-D55U-SMLD-9ML7-4P6S

Valid until 22/12/2011

moe_szyslak
    Free Member

Mark – You are a genius, I definitely owe you a few pints (British camp our halfway mark now?). Specifically around £75 worth.

Than Cammer, turns out I can only redeem one (greedyness!). Thankyou anyway.

Stoner
    Free Member

nice one. yep hills hotel for a pint of HPA mid night ride’s where it’s at.

PM me and we should hook up one evening.

Sandwich

Sorry for the delay, you should see the filing system my boss uses. I did find the voucher today but it seems you are all ready sorted. The one I’m holding is £50 valid until year end if you need it.

nickjb
    Free Member

Sandwich, if its only going to be wasted I can use it. email in profile. Cheers.

Raindog
    Free Member

I have a spare one that came in the post today if anyone needs it. Email in profile.

Now gone.

downs523
    Free Member

What do you use it for?

nickjb
    Free Member

What do you use it for?

When you do a google search there are various ads, some at the top of the list, some down the right hand side. These are pay-per-click. The adwords voucher pays for your first set of ads. Its pretty cost effective advertising, especially fo a small business.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Does anyone have a surplus Google Adwords voucher?’ is closed to new replies.