Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dodgy tan lines
  • jonba
    Free Member

It’s been sunny! A rare occurence in Newcastle.

I’ve acquired some rather fetching tan lines. Perfectly crisp bands on the arms and legs and even dodgy fingerless gloves I can take.

But I have a slight problem with my helmet and glasses. I have white rings round my eyes, lines from the arms on my glasses. Strap marks from my helmet. Best of all is the faux japanese rising sun on my forehead from the vents in my helmet.

Obviously some of these can be solved with a stronger suncream. I’m reluctant to put it on my forehead though as as soon as I sweat it stings my eyes.

Suggestions.

No crap roadie caps (even on the road).
    I’m considering growing a fringe…
    What do you baldies do?

By the end of summer it’ll be really noticeable as I tan too easily.

cookeaa

End of Summer? you do realise that’ll be about Wednesday, the current good weather in this country just can’t last…

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Embrace the dodgy tan lines…i have cycling tan lines as well as ones from general wandering around in the same pair of sandals all summer

Or ride gloveless and wear different length tops/shorts so that the tan mark is less noticeable. Oh and factor 30 ftw.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I had a dream about my tan lines last night.

jonba
    Free Member

But I look like I’ve got this permanently tattoed on my forehead

fadda

Bandana under the helmet. (i have something of a receding hairline (edit: think of an egg…), and this keeps the sweat out of my eyes.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

buff under the helmet, or as dirtygirl syas, embrace it and show off that you’ve been riding in the sunshine!

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I had a dream about my tan lines last night.

Don’t you wear too many layers to tan? 😉

mustard
    Free Member

Don’t you wear too many layers to tan?

😆

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

A little bit of sunbathing, to even yourself out. I’ve managed to lose my white hands, but not my white feet.

But it is a problem when you only go outside in the sun to ride bikes.

toys19
    Free Member

Jonba there are two answers to this depedning on your gender.

1. if you are male. Then you are a pansy. Honestly, blokes worrying about tan lines. Jeeeeezuz man up.
    2. You are female. Then why on earth didn’t you go naked? Go to my room you naughty girl.

samuri
    Free Member

What do you baldies do?

We already look ridiculous, unattractive and pathetic, a few tan lines won’t make much difference.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dodgy tan lines’ is closed to new replies.