Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Doctor I think I have singlespeeditis!
  • Jackass123456789
    Free Member

So my first sympton was when I built this bike:

That never really seemed to go away and I enjoyed the side affects so I encouraged this one:

And now I have it so bad I had to finish it all off with this one:

Yep my new ride is a single speed full sus which is a Solid – Flair.
    Just finished building it up after having it powder coated in 'Howies' blue.

Also got my horrible white Syncros DS25 Rims and white pedals done in Basmitic Grey.

What do you think – am I cureable??

Some more pics:

Olly
    Free Member

ive been hankering over one of those for AAAGES.

very very pretty

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Is it practical to stand-up climb on a single-pivot FS? Can you lockout the shock?

Olly
    Free Member

get off and push mefinks 😉

samuri
    Free Member

I can't fault it. Entirely ridiculous, massive travel coupled with what will no doubt turn out to be an almost completely useless gear. Brilliant!

votchy
    Free Member

Had to do double take then, I thought the title was doctor I think I have singlespeedtits 😀

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Had to do double take then, I thought the title was doctor I think I have singlespeedtits

I think someone has tits-on-the-mind-itis 😉

tinsy
    Free Member

Nice that, drifted away from SS myself, but bikes look good.. need to sort some graphics out for the latest one though in my opinion.

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Yeah struggling to get some at the moment, had no response from Slik Graphics and someone on SDH forum had a Solid 9 for sale which came with loads of extra graphics but he didn't respond to his email either!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Weirdo! 😆

tinsy
    Free Member

Graphics.
    Make your own up on the PC take em on a memory stick to a sign shop and choose your colour…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Doctor I think I have singlespeeditis!’ is closed to new replies.