Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Do you have a job?
  • NZCol

I've done my working hard and now I am relaxing hard.
    3 days a week technically, sometimes 4. Time to potter around, garden, train, cook, sit in the sun reading. My god its great and I'm not going back 😀
    Saying that when i do my training binge for the next expedition race I'll have to train with the less work-shy teammates so will be up at 5.30 4 days a week for a kayak session – eeek.

thefettler
    Free Member

I'm working with a mate,payed helping out if you like!driving bobcats/excavator's, and doing maintenance on large industrial sites
    (gold mine/timber mill)3 or 4 days a week ,sometimes weekends. ride 5k to work most days+ weekday rides.
    250ks w of Sydney.1000+m 4 seasons(snows)hilly!!
    could be worst 😉

grantway
    Free Member

LOL Chico you and me both mate One day a week and boy have to keep a Sunday free.
    Been looking at lights too.

oldgit
    Free Member

Yep, work six days a week though and need to be about everyday with my car, so I can't even commute.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

im in the army and my boss allows me to ride every few days.

tinsy
    Free Member

mmm, lost a job at the end of October due to cutbacks, luckily only had a week off, but in a panick I started an Odd Job company with an advert in my local paper, so now I got a full time job and an Odd Job buisness on the side wich gives me about 2 evenings a week plus a day at the weekend, what with working on our house flat out in preperation for Tinsy Jr I am struggling to get out regulary.. (2 rides last week though, but none the 2 weeks before)

"When you stop you die" is my new motto.

Big-M
    Free Member

Worked long hours with usually 2 or 3 nights away from home. So didn't get out much in the week.
    That was until I was made redundant earlier this month, so now I have time to go out and ride whilst worrying how I'm going to support my family. At least I'm getting the miles in!

mattbee

I run a paintball site and an airsoft site, so I tend to be working mainly at weekends and evenings during the week.
    This means most of my riding is done at odd times on weekdays, with the occasional snatched ride at weekends if I'm lucky.
    I invariably have to ride on my own too, since my 'conventional' working riding buddies have drifted away over the last few years.

OldGitSurrey
    Free Member

Self employed helping lawyers that can't add up!

I usually work on Tuesdays, Thursday mornings and Fridays, so lots of free time to get mudd-ay off-road and go out with other old gits in the local CTC. Always looking for more work, but times being what they are ….. 😕

My friend (best work skiver on the planet) and I have developed a taste for night time off-roading around Swinley, so not exactly short of riding time at present.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Do you have a job?’ is closed to new replies.