Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Do Time MTB pedals come with cleats?
  • Shackleton

Does anybody know if Time MTB pedals come with cleats? I ordered a set of X-Roc S pedals from Ribble and was a bit surprised when they didn’t. Is this normal for Time?

Cheers,

P

PS: Asking here as I can’t get through to Ribble…..

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

All of mines have. Had three pair.

euain

Mine have always come with cleats – not that model but a few sets of Aliums and Atac XS etc.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Just bought some X-Rocs through Ribble, but haven’t checked the box for cleats yet… 😕

Clobber
    Free Member

Mine didn’t from on-one… 😥

pullfaces
    Free Member

I have 7 assorted pairs of Time ATAC or Z type pedals. All have come with cleats.

swavis

All 4 sets of Times I’ve got came with cleats.

d45yth
    Free Member

I bought both set of my Time’s from Ribble and they came with the cleats. Weren’t the X-Roc’s though.

lesoxdh
    Free Member

Well every pair that went through Chickencyclekit had the cleats in them

identicalbutlighter
    Free Member

I use Time, they’ve always come with cleats so it’s not normal for Time, it might normal for Ri….No I’ve stopped myself from saying it.

wwaswas

Someone be along shortly to ask ifheadsets all come with a crown race.

Shackleton

Thanks everyone. A range of answers, maybe newer Times don’t come with cleats.

Pimpmasterjazz – please let me know how you get on.

wwaswas – Helpful, thanks. I was asking for others experience to see if it was the norm for Time. I guess if you had taken the time to read the initial post, and maybe some of the other replies, you would have picked up on the subtle hints that indicated that I expected them to come with cleats, was surprised they didn’t, couldn’t get in touch with the shop to confirm either way so was asking others on here for their experience. But I guess you have to be fast to be a smartarse so can’t be expected to read and think as well as post pointless and unhelpful comments.

wwaswas

errm, it was veiled reference to this thread which generated 1000+ posts not a dig at you.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/probably-a-stupid-headset-question

apologies if my attempt at humour fell flat – not picking up on subtlety obviously works both ways.

Shackleton

In that case I apologise.
    😳

wwaswas

I should have put a 😉 on my last sentence and also added my apologies for upsetting you in the first place.

pitduck
    Free Member

get a room 😆

Davy
    Free Member

If it helps, yes, they should always come with cleats, even when they come with a bike.

Got some from Ribble a couple of weeks ago, and they were in the bottom of the box, (hidden away under a flap). I also bought a spare pair for my other shoes, so maybe they were from your box 😉

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Shackleton – I’ll check this weekend as I’m working away at the mo.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Shackleton – sorry, but cleats were in the bottom of the box.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Do Time MTB pedals come with cleats?’ is closed to new replies.