Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Disturbing body parts
  • iDave
    Free Member

My right calf does this 24 hours a day and more vigorously after exercise. Feel free to share your own abnormalities.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjHvYivKBq4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ton

my whole body is disturbing………… 😉

edit………your leg looks like it belongs to a teenage girl……. 😆

racefaceec90

same here (my whole physique isn’t pleasant 😳 edit idave is your calf muscle being massaged by a ghost 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’d suggest seeing a doc if that happens 24 hours a day.

matt_outandabout

*giggle on*

He shaves his legs!

*/giggles off*

HermanShake
    Free Member

When’s it gonna hatch!? 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Another case of Disco Legs 🙁

Feel free to share your own abnormalities.

My stomach seems to expand exponentially. Even when I am just sitting about doing nothing and snacking.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

electrolyte imbalance?

cinnamon_girl

😯

Nearly 3 months on, I still have a haematoma the size of a tea plate on my thigh. It bulges out through my clothing. Just adds to my weirdness I guess. 🙄

float
    Free Member

you havent been to egypt recently have you? ever seen the film, the mummy?

emsz
    Free Member

my hand does that, well my fingers twitch for about a minute after loads of exersize, can’t stop it, feels really weird

iDave
    Free Member

My legs are hairy again thanks for the concern….

When it started to do this I saw a neurologist as I was concerned about ending up dribbling in a wheelchair. He said it was benign and could be due to a return to hard training after a few years off. I can also make it cramp whenever I want.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Do you want a left calf to match?

Although mine doesn’t quite go for it like that.

bigjim

thats gross. The leg spasm is wrong too, are you eating properly and drinking enough? Something wrong somewhere, try a salt lick, available in a field near you.

iDave
    Free Member

It’s pretty much impossible that there would be any nutritional deficiencies going on. I’ll try a salt lick anyway.

iDave
    Free Member

Interesting, but I’m not on a low carb diet….

CountZero

Didn’t come across some wierd egg-shaped objects in a dark room somewhere, by any chance?

Jamie
    Free Member

Interesting, but I’m not on a low carb diet….

Seems like a job for…….

spooky_b329

I have space for a sixth toe, between my big toe and its neighbour 🙂 Unfortunately I only have the usual 5 on each foot 🙁

sambob
    Free Member

I have a weird bulge of muscle to the outside of my shin, just below my knee, that I’ve never noticed on anyone else before. I have weird elbows too.

iDave
    Free Member

I don’t want my calf to be cured and I’d also like a lazy eye, like Thom Yorke.

miketually
    Free Member

I’ve a wonky right leg; like there’s a ‘twist’ in my shin bone.

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

The rest of me is obviously perfect, but my fingers can bend about a bit and do this:

sadly they don’t bend all the way backwards or anything cool like that 🙁

oldnick

Had a big off 6 years ago, the hospital wouldn’t drain the blood out of my side, when the haematoma dissipated a little flake of bone had grown in there (myosotis ossificans) which causes a bit of pain and a bruise if touched/landed on/leant on to this day.

And the tendons over my knuckles lie in too shallow a groove and pop in and out of said groove at will.

Apart from that I’m perfect…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Disturbing body parts’ is closed to new replies.