Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Dirty disco??
  • marco
    Free Member

As above
    Anyone have one that could give some feedback? Would be used as a commuter/day bike/all rounder!
    Cheers!

bspoked
    Free Member

No mudguards/pannier mounts seems to be most people’s main concern.

shermer75
    Free Member

That Mike Hall article is fantastic read! Thanks for posting 🙂

BadlyWiredDog

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/does-on-one-do-test-rides-today

I posted something on that thread. I like mine. XL Race Guards will, I think, fit it. Fast, light, comfortable, a bit noisy sometimes.

marco
    Free Member

Ok nice one guys. Wanted a XLS but budget wont stretch that far

jeffl

From memory the DD was more expensive than the XLS when first introduced. They appear to have had a recent price swap/reversal with the XLS now being the more expensive model.

garethc
    Free Member

I love mine. Does commute, light off-road, and (last year) LEJOG.

Clip on rear mudguard when weather is bad, otherwise just a green Ass Saver to stick with the colour scheme.

Dirty Disco gets extremely dirty with its new tubeless cross tyres…

BadlyWiredDog

From memory the DD was more expensive than the XLS when first introduced. They appear to have had a recent price swap/reversal with the XLS now being the more expensive model.

Yeah, the prices go up and down relative to each other in a sort of frenzy of randomness like a red setter bouncing through the heather. The general consensus is that the XLS is sharper and more direct and a bit less comfortable than the DD, so the Disco’s probably a better call for all-round use anyway.

Asa above, I really like mine.

nemesis
    Free Member

You can get a DD frame direct from China (from one of the reputable manufacturers) for – certainly worth looking into if you’re happy to build it up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dirty disco??’ is closed to new replies.