Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dial a Phone – Redemptoin Cheque FAIL!
  • speaker2animals

Hi – I had a new smartphone from the above which includes 5 refunds over the contract which effectively reduces the contract payments. I know you get nowt for nowt and expected it to be a pain. I have made my first claim in December and am having the problems expected in getting the payment. I am not prepared to accept this and am pursuing a complaint.

Anyone else out there with similar stories. I don’t want names or whatever but if possible I would like to be able to illustrate the companies failings which others beside myself.

Cheers

chrisp4u
    Free Member

Hi There Speaker2animals

Dial a Phone are sorry that you have not been satisfied with the level of service that you have received. We would like to hear from you about this experience and to have the opportunity to assist with your issue, so please contact us using our Customer Services by email at CC@DialaPhone.com.

We hope to hear from you soon and if you need to contact Dial a Phone for any reason, then feel free to visit us on our dedicated Support website http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/customer-services.aspx?intcid=Homepage_Headers_Cus.Serv, where you can find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions.

Chris Dial a Phone

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Watch out, they are stalking you by Google!

chojin
    Free Member

I had a dial a phone contract last year, can’t say I ever had a problem claiming? It was all quite straight forward, all you have to do is print off a copy of your bill and send it to the claims address… What could possibly go wrong? 🙂

was
    Free Member

LOL

In this day and age it seems the best way to get good customer service is post your views on social media!

If anyone googles the company name then loads of negative forum posts are not good for business…..

jp-t853

A big welcome to our new member Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dial a Phone – Redemptoin Cheque FAIL!’ is closed to new replies.