Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • DH run in Cothelstone
  • gohan
    Free Member

Was having a nose around just up the road from where I have moved to in Bishops lydeard and came across a rather neat DH run up cothelstone hill, any STW’ers around this area?

jam-bo

Paradise? Nice in the dry but super slick in the wet. Was one of my favourite haunts when I lived that way.

Drops down the hill fast so it’s a monster push up for a quick track.

jam-bo

Oh and Dibbs lives just down the road, and mike who built the track lives in the house on the corner.

jam_bo
    Free Member
    gohan
    Free Member

yeah thats the one, must admit im a bit out of practice and the P1 is only running a rear brake and 80mm floats so there wasn’t much ‘pinning’ going on, does it get busy at the weekends?

jam_bo
    Free Member

Doesn’t really get busy ever.

Triscombe is a couple of miles away, much more variety and much easier push up.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Mike’s in Japan at the moment and I haven’t seen anyone using the DH for ages, I was walking our friends dog up there late last year and it looked pretty unused.

gohan
    Free Member

looked clear and like there has been some digging in the last week or so, any way im heading up there tomorrow, new job starts monday so getting as much riding in as possible! where abouts in triscombe? down from the trig point on lydeard hill?

knottie8
    Free Member

My son used to ride/dig there a lot with permission from the owner . It goes without saying take you litter home and leave the pheasant pens alone. Someone took the fence down once !

jam_bo
    Free Member

Someone took the fence down once

8) some would say it fell down….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘DH run in Cothelstone’ is closed to new replies.