Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Descend Hamsterley
  • nosedive
    Free Member

Hello,

does anyone know if I can just pay for the daily permit at the bike park ? I tried the website, and the contact number for Craig but neither are working

anyone know if there is an uplift, or am I pushing ?

godzilla
    Free Member

07795 514251?

nosedive
    Free Member

thats the number i tried, dead tone

neninja
    Free Member

Pretty sure there is still an uplift – there was last week when I rode past on my way to Section 13. The top cabin was open too.

Try these –
    descend@fsmail.net
    0191 5654368

Tonylem
    Free Member

Yes, still an uplift, Craig’s just invested in a new van and trailer as well.

nosedive
    Free Member

top, I like uplifts, thanks for the contact info

I road a couple of the tracks during the gravity enduro, K-hole (i think) and another fairly tame one that went from a track to the right of the 4x track.

I’m still learning the gravity stuff, is there anything I should be avoiding, anything with big unexpected drops for example?

godzilla
    Free Member

Text the number, tell him the date you want and your name and he will text you back with an ok.
    That’s what he asked me to do.
    Just called to book myself for next wed so the number is deffo ok.
    There are a few bits on the D1 line that are unminceable.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

s there anything I should be avoiding

if in doubt, walk the track first..

The top section of the main line doesn’t have too many upsets, but the array of tracks below the old cabin can be a different kettle of fish.

Tonylem
    Free Member

Think you mean Special K, this is not part of Descend, but part of the red route.
    The one off the 4X is a good track, but nothing big.
    There is some big stuff towards the bottom, but nothing that should catch you out.

nosedive
    Free Member

thanks all.

good advice,

and I sent a text, hopefully I am on the bus

the track I did was obviously not called K-hole then, it sort of sneaked off into the trees after the first jump on the 4x track. kind of rooty, good fun, in a scary way

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Descend Hamsterley’ is closed to new replies.