Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Delamere Riders…
  • ChuckMorris
    Free Member

I know this is a long shot but it's worth a punt.

A friend of a friend lost their dog walking in Delamere forest on 26th April 09.

Betty is a brown/tan medium sized terrier.

I know that a lot of you ride Delamere frequently so if you could please keep your eyes open and report any sightings.

The last sighting was around three weeks ago.

There is a reward for her return.

Thank You!

ikimbunza
    Free Member

V sorry to hear that. I live in Frodsham and ride in Delamere and on the hills further north towards the Mersey and Helsby. I'll keep an eye out.

Might be worth your friend getting in touch with the RSPB in Warrington if they haven't yet done so.

Chris

Hooter
    Free Member

Bizarrely my lights picked out a pair of eyes quite deep in the forest, just north east of the skills area on Wednesday night. Guess it might have been a dog???

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Thanks Chris, I know he regularly phones around to check it has been taken in. He had pretty much given up but two people have phoned up sighitngs after reading a poster.

Hooter, I will mention the Skills area.

Thanks!

flowergirl
    Free Member

Will be riding there as usual on Monday night, so will keep my eyes open for her.

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Hooter,

Could you roughly point out on a map where you possibly saw this dog?

The owner lost the dog in that area and is becoming very desperate.

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Thanks flowergirl!

cxi
    Free Member

I might go running round Delemere on Sunday morning, so will keep my eyes peeled. Are there posters about with a contact number if we spot her?

CHUCKMORR1S
    Free Member

Yeah there should be posters up but ring this number 07834685583 if you do see her.

Thank you.

Hooter
    Free Member
    ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Cheers Hooter.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Riders…’ is closed to new replies.