Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Defying Gravity BBC2
  • organic355
    Free Member

Anyone been watching? I sky plussed it a few weeks ago and got round to watching the 1st 2 episodes last night.

Its not bad, even though I heard it got cancelled in the US. I can see it developing into LOST type story lines, but just swap the desert island for the spaceship/jupiter etc.

Ill keep watching and see how it pans out, bird in it is quite fit too 😀

porterclough
    Free Member

It's quite good in a Solaris sort of way. Wish they'd decide whether there's gravity in the space ship or not though.

kimbers

this is the one described as grays anatomy in space?

DickBarton

Watched the first 2 episodes and thought it was ok, but haven't watched any more…so clearly not entirely interested in it.

organic355
    Free Member

yeah I thought when they took their suits off they floated, but at the end of episode 2 the guy is sat there without his suit and throws and catches a baseball, whereas when someone threw and tomato (or apple cant remember) it floated in zero G.

I think they keep forgetting.

aP
    Free Member

I seem to remember them talking about nano fibres in the suit giving them something akin to gravity – but then there is the rotating section which would give an effect of gravity.
    Watched the first 2 – not bothered since.

Milkie
    Free Member

I've seen 12/13 episodes, and it is a little slow. It's one of those series where it could get a lot more interesting, or not in which case it will get axed.

rOcKeTdOg

"lost" in space literally…if they hadn't cancelled it it would never end, the BBC spending my licence fee on garbage again 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Defying Gravity BBC2’ is closed to new replies.