Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Decent wheel repairer- Manchester?
  • hora
    Free Member

Two new spokes needed and truing. They dont have to be a mountainbike shop or posh…just very good

Bregante

Withington cycles have sorted my wheels out in the past. Not for a couple of years now though……

Oh and don’t expect a quick turn around (usually 3 or 4 days for them to get round to it)

uwe-r
    Free Member

Wills wheels. Not the best bike shop in the world or even south Manchester but the guy can build a wheel. £35 for my last rebuild.

GavinB

Keep Pedalling

Got to be Keep Pedalling. Great shop, and Rich is a brilliant wheel-builder.

ratherbeintobago

JD’s in Ramsbottom isn’t that much of a detour if you’re in northern Manchester.

Andy

Bregante

I’ve just emailed you some contact details for a good wheel builder Mark

hora
    Free Member

Cheers Russ will drop him a mail

excitable1
    Free Member

North West Mountain Bike Centre in Cheadle Hulme. Mechanics for the Steve Peat Syndicate no less. Fixed many a wheel for me.

hora
    Free Member

Withington cycles have sorted my wheels out in the past. Not for a couple of years now though……

The best wheel repairer/builder for me is one where you don’t think about the wheelbuild again. Gob and the Hippy were those but they’ve disappeared 🙁

NWMtbBike centre once told me my rear mech was goosed and needed replacing 4yrs ago. Its now 12yrs old and still going strong as ever. Just because it looks cosmetically tired doesn’t mean it is tired..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Decent wheel repairer- Manchester?’ is closed to new replies.