Viewing 2 posts - 161 through 162 (of 162 total)
  • Debate on cyclists being forced to wear helmets on Radio 2 now
  • IdleJon

Idlejohn, you’re either on control or your not, some people don’t seem to be able to understand that, it’s all about riding within the conditions and your skill level, protection worn.

It just takes one slip for the bike to go away from you, and your head to hit a hard thing. You can’t tell me that you are always 100% control of your mtb? You are obviously not riding a mountain bike in a way that I understand then. The fact that you wear other protection means that you put yourself at risk, or think you do. Your choice, just very puzzling.

was this in leicestershire and was she on a trike? Sounds like mrs julian’s grandma, who was even been sighted on one occasion in the village wearing one sombrero on top of another sombrero.

No, near Mumbles, South Wales.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I must let grandma Betty know she has a kindred spirit in the pursuit of unusual cycling headwear. If you see a second/different sombrero’d old biddy making an epic pilgrimage to Wales (on a pashley trike no less, nichemeisters!) then say hi.

Viewing 2 posts - 161 through 162 (of 162 total)

The topic ‘Debate on cyclists being forced to wear helmets on Radio 2 now’ is closed to new replies.