Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Day 1 on iDave today
  • donsimon
    Free Member

…but its tasty and full of protein!

So is……… 😳

Jamie
    Free Member

So is what, DS? You kinda tailed off there.

donsimon
    Free Member

Sorry Jamie…. Nuts, of course, or to complete the sentence, a handful of nuts. 😕

petrieboy

So week 2 was less dramatic than the first. I put on 1.5kg last Saturday and felt rotten all day Sunday, I think it was the massive home made pizza that did it. It was mid week before I started to feel light again and in the end I’m down another 1.1kg to make 4.2kg overall. More importantly I’m 2 places down on my belt and I’ll need to get the centre punch out if I drop any more. That’s simply never happened EVER before.
    The stuff I’ve seen and wanted this week that’s made it onto my “having that on Saturday list” are Belgian choc chip shortbread and toast with butter. Had those already this morning and there’s a creme egg in the fridge with my. And on it

petrieboy

Momentous update! As of today, I’m no longer “overweight”

Considering I was borderline obese 6 weeks ago, I’m pretty happy with that.

Thanks iDave!!!

mogrim

How much have you lost, then?

Edit: And congratulations, of course! 🙂

petrieboy

dropped from 88.1kg to 80.4kg (I’m 5’11”) – more importantly i feel like i could leap buildings in a single bound!!

Mrs Petrieboy had lost weight too (although she only had a bit of baby weight to shift) and everyone who’s asked her what she’s doing diet wise she’s responded “iDave” – me thinks STW might get a few more Google hits……

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Day 1 on iDave today’ is closed to new replies.