Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Danny MacAskill – Now he's taking the…
  • Coyote
    Free Member

If this has been done…

…then I apologise but this guy is truly amazing. The little trick at 44″ is awesome.

Potdog
    Free Member

Danny is a god! 😆

snakebite
    Free Member

he;as go’od.

sweepy
    Free Member

He’s definately getting the hang of it isn’t he.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Needs some more practice. Cannae ride in a straight line or anything. 😉

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

He’s a f*cking robot is what he is. Those back hop 180’s down BIG stair set are just something unreal.

Hairychested
    Free Member

It’s the bike, if you had it you’d be riding just as well 😉

loddrik
    Free Member

I can understand an 11 year old getting impressed by this, but as Eddie Fiola once had written on his arse, ‘tricks r 4 kids’.

singlespeedstu

Being able to just hop over something as high as those railings would be a very handy trail skill.

bassspine
    Free Member

You can see a line back to Ryan Leech’s Manifesto. The few moments when he does a set-up hop you know it’s going to be a really difficult move.

Coyote
    Free Member

I can understand an 11 year old getting impressed by this, but as Eddie Fiola once had written on his arse, ‘tricks r 4 kids’.

You really are a miserable sod loddrick.

parkesie
    Free Member

Gravity obeys him.

jacko54321
    Free Member

thats the only single speed id ever ride

RealMan
    Free Member

Didn’t find it anywhere near as impressive as his other videos, that was a bit disappointing actually.

Sandwich

Look closely and you can see the wires! 😀

loddrik
    Free Member

You really are a miserable sod loddrick.

😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

It’s really impressive on two counts. The first is how he manages to film to without me knowing. The second is the computer trickery he uses to graft himself over me and my bike.

jimmy

his landing was a bit off at 1:19. shoddy.

nuke

I enjoyed that. Prefer the town-based videos to the countryside vids partly because I like seeing people watch in disbelief. Also nice to see him riding an area I recognise.

mikey74
    Free Member

I have to admit that it’s not his best video, but that is more of a comment on the otherworldly nature of his other videos, rather than a criticism of his riding in this one.

allyharp

Where are those big stairs? I seem to remember a youtube vid of someone called kettle doing a MASSIVE drop down there.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W6PnM095S0[/video]

angryratio
    Free Member

used to be all about “hucks” off “knarly stuff”

petefromearth

that bloke kettle nearly nuts his own stem! danny does it with way more finesse

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

petefromearth – Member
    that bloke kettle nearly nuts his own stem! danny does it with way more finesse

Your joking right?

Actually having thought about it I know you are, who in their right mind would consider that drop onto concrete, I certainly have never seen the God that is Danny do anything comparable, please point me to any vids that prove me wrong, I’m gagging to see it/them.

Cheers.

Lifer
    Free Member

I certainly have never seen the God that is Danny do anything comparable, please point me to any vids that prove me wrong, I’m gagging to see it/them.

The front flip of edinburgh castle in Way Back Home

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Impressive as it was, the above is a big drop to flat/small transition, I have never seen Danny do anything as big.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

But don’t forget that you tube drop looks like it is being done on an 8″ plus downhill bike, not a rigid trials bike.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

not being funny but I cant get enough of watching this bloke, his style and the way these clicks are filmed just looks the dogs, think a 25 min video would be Sh&t hot 8)

yen
    Free Member

another superb video… the guy is amazing…if only i had one fraction of the skill…

grumm
    Free Member

Cool vid but I preferred this one

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw[/video]

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Way back home is exellent

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Danny MacAskill – Now he's taking the…’ is closed to new replies.