Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Danny Hart
  • Woody
    Free Member

Isn’t the UK great that some can see fit to knock a young lad who’s World Champ at 19 years old……or even better have a pop at his DAD FFS

Bloody pathetic. Jealousy and envy are rather sad traits 🙄

That run was legendary and one of the best moments in sport I’ve seen.

tacopowell
    Free Member

GW – Member
    no one becomes a DH world champ by “not giving a shit”

Sorry I meant to say “appears not to give a shit”, or better yet what I really meant was he looks unfazed by the pressure…

Lots of great comments on here about him, some also mildly negative, including my own on his facial hair (petty but just)

As my original post said, I love the way he rides, no one can take away from this guy the way he rides and what he has achieved! I look forward to many more years watching him grow bigger, better and stronger!
    I’ll be watching more of this guy throwing himself about with no fear whatsoever!

andy7t2
    Free Member

(I guess his brain’s entirely dedicated to riding bikes, rather than rational thought)

rational thought would stop you riding so fast and loose

flap_jack
    Free Member

You can’t argue with the riding. Everything else is irrelevant.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Woody
    Isn’t the UK great that some can see fit to knock a young lad who’s World Champ at 19 years old……or even better have a pop at his DAD FFS

Bloody pathetic. Jealousy and envy are rather sad traits

That run was legendary and one of the best moments in sport I’ve seen.

Agree wholeheartedly

Coyote
    Free Member

Couldn’t agree more.Fantastic rider, regardless of his age. As long as he keeps it together he is destined for great things.

mrplow
    Free Member

Great words Woody.

Danny obviously hates his parents as he is looking to stay with them at the European races for support etc. I guess that must the the Stockholm Syndrome kicking in…

Ace to see that both his parents and his sister support him so strongly. Shows what a good unit can achieve :mrgreen:

I believe he is ready to win a world cup this year given his Fort Bill and Val de Sole runs on top of the champs win. Given the tight competition it is hard for anyone to win a round.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I believe he is ready to win a world cup this year

I agree.

I’ve not yet got the feeling he’s ready to be World Cup winner

I was unclear – I meant overall WC winner.

I’ll be rooting for him this season. Go Danny go.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Danny Hart’ is closed to new replies.