Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Danni Mynogue =X Factor Bitch..
  • neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Jesus, the woman rides on the back of her sister…

Then Danyl Johnson, sings a cover version of an Aretha Franklin record (I think), everyone likes what he has done – then the worst statement from a judge comes out from Danni – Danyl " from what the papers say – you didn't need to change the lyric frm guy to gal did you ?

This guy is entitled to his own privacy, no matter how much the papers say, he is a teacher, he has a career, I think Danni has blown her contract with X Factor by annhilating this chap on live tv in such a way…

brakes
    Free Member

the woman rides on the back of her sister…

I've had a dream about that

will
    Free Member

Is he gay? I don't get it 😆

saladdodger
    Free Member

you mean to say you waste you life watching a Karoke competition

How sad 🙄

ajf
    Free Member

stupid comment I agree but she probably didn't think anything of it.

I mean what does it matter what floats his boat. She was mearly saying you didn't need to change the lyrics.

Why will the fact she says that ruin his career? In fact why would the paper revealing he sleeps with both sexes ruin his career? I thought we have moved away from the days that gay or straight or bi was an issue. Or am I missing something.

clunker

Think she will regret saying that.

carlphillips
    Free Member

x factor?

yawn

GJP
    Free Member

I watched it and was left with the impression that she definitely knew what she was saying/doing – she must have repeated it about 3 times?

I feel she should be fired, although that may only make things worse for the guy.

It was behaviour that would not be tolerated in any modern workplace. She is paid for what she does so I don't feel why the ITV should treat her any differently than any other of their employees.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Why will the fact she says that ruin his career? In fact why would the paper revealing he sleeps with both sexes ruin his career ?

I didnt say it would ruin his career, its the fact he has entered a competition, and just cos' he has does not give anyone credence to spread his private life all over the gutter press and then again on live tv, he was clearly taken back by Danni's comment, as was Simon Cowell who also made his thoughts very clear to Danni..
    Its a singing competition,end of…

ajf
    Free Member

You did imply it, by mentioning his career and his teaching as if that was in jeapardy from it.

I guess I look at the world through different eyes. To me who you sleep with is such a non issue that I didn't see anything wrong with it.

On thinking about it though I can see how it may influence others.

Not like its "strictly come racism" is it

paulosoxo
    Free Member

WGAF?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I know its not a big deal nowadays, someone should tell Danni that though, it seemed as tho' she really wanted him to feel bad about himself.
    He should have got off the stage and kicked her stupid arse up in the air.

I think next week will be a bit interesting (if she is still a judge),

It must be hard for her tho' judging people who have shit more talent than she has ever had..

kinda666
    Free Member

It really seemed to upset him, I think he's tried really hard to do well and put everything into all his performances, not always for the good though! She's just trying to sabotage him IMHO! I hope Zig and Zag get the boot!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

To me who you sleep with is such a non issue that I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Yep. It's also considered to be a "personal" issue, not the concern of anyone else – especially strangers.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

sorry but it's all panto

its as real as american wrestling

it's about rating's and phone call's

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

it's about rating's and phone call's

To True !

samuri
    Free Member

what? I'm still having visions of kylie riding on the back of Cheryl Cole. They're sisters, right?

sharkbait
    Free Member

What a **** stupid thing to say (that said, the other two had a right go as well for some reason). I loved the stunned silence from the audience when she repeated it.
    Methinks Mr Cowell would have had a word after the show. Something along the lines of 'after this series – you're out'……… hopefully.

genesis
    Free Member

She could be mean to me any day 😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

aP
    Free Member

She's Australian right? What else would you expect? 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

The cynic in me would suggest that the big cheeses at ITV noticed the spike in ratings Strictly Come Dildoing got after that racist business, and decided on a little controversy themselves.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I thought exactly the same as Jamie. It's all about the numbers.

allthepies
    Free Member

I for one am willing to forgive her transgressions.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The cynic in me would suggest that the big cheeses at ITV noticed the spike in ratings Strictly Come Dildoing got after that racist business, and decided on a little controversy themselves.

My thoughts exactly Jamie. I reckon you're spot on there. OK, hands up, I watch the shite (in a post-modern sense don't you know 🙄 ) when there's nothing much on but I can't help feeling that it's all very stage managed and fixed. I guess they need to be fairly clean with the voting after recent scandals but that comment from Danni last night must have been rehearsed.

She's no fool and I can't believe she'd come out with something like that on a live TV show with millions watching. Surely she'd think to herself "Now, will commenting on a contestant's sexuality cause all sorts of uproar?"

The show is a whore for publicity. I assume we'll hear of all kinds of in-fighting between the judges this week, with threats of walk-outs, Cheryl comforting Simon, Louis comforting Danni or Danni mysteriously disappearing off to spend some time alone, leaving her mentorees in the lurch, only to return miraculously in time for next Saturday's show.

bigyinn
    Free Member

He is a bit of a drama queen though!

TenMen
    Free Member

Considering she's the one who had a tabloid 'scandal' snogging a female stripper a while ago, I thought it was a bit hypocritical for her to make a point about someone else's private life.

Imagines Danni snogging a female stripper

Mmmmmmmmmmmm…….

Hairychested
    Free Member

TenMen, especially for youuuuuu: http://www.ghostofaflea.com/archives/007347.html

TenMen
    Free Member

Sir, you are a gentlemen, a scholar, and fellow perv. I salute you!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

People who watch Xfactor, let alone know so much detail about it, deserve to have their brains sucked out through their ears. Slowly.

👿

Hairychested
    Free Member

Can it be done by Danni on one side and Kylie on the other?

sharkbait
    Free Member

People who watch Xfactor, let alone know so much detail about it, deserve to have their brains sucked out through their ears. Slowly.

1 x telly and wife loves x factor…. what else can I do other than read the 'intellectual' comments on here 😉

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Not a fan then.?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Everything I know about X-Factor I learnt from this forum. 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

It looks like everything the plastic surgeon knew about putting tits on straight was learnt from this forum too.

G
    Free Member

Anyone remember the Sharon Osborne/Louis Walsh/Glass of Water interface? The one where Louis Walsh threatened to walk out of a show he partially owns? The show that was experiencing a ratings drop against Strictly at that precise time? **** laughable really. Last nights shennanigans were just more of the same. Cowell didn't get to be as wealthy as he is without knowing how to hype crap. He is a master at it and good luck to him. The eye candy is there to be eye candy and basically does what its told.

Nothing wrong with the show, its entertainment, just don't confuse it with real life, which it isn't.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

No idea about any of these awful programmes, but pretty certain whatever these people do or say is well rehearsed and designed to get attention and headlines

Watched a repeat of Inspector Morse last night, forgotten what a well acted and made series that was

stratobiker
    Free Member

what brakes said +1 🙂

radoggair
    Free Member

interesting to see what happens tonight in the light of the death of steven gately. UNfortunate it is for sucha young man, but hw will louie react??

brant
    Free Member
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Danni Mynogue =X Factor Bitch..’ is closed to new replies.