Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • (Dads)……arghhh waiting for the SO to have a sleep in so you can get out!!!
  • hora
    Free Member

MrsH is sleeping in and I'm baby sitting the little fella who is fast asleep. As soon as she comes down……I can get out into the sun for a couple of hours!!!

Its tense!! 😀

DrP

Gotta have a schedule mate!
    Wifey's sleeping in now, and then I'm off on the Purbeck ride at 9 – I know that, she knows that!

Update – she's just told me to tell you: "let the poor woman have a break"
    Maybe some truth there!

DrP

brant
    Free Member

MrsH is sleeping in and I'm baby sitting the little fella

I thought you were the dad?

You're not "baby sitting" when looking after your own kids. It's just "looking after your kids" aka "parenting".

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

+1 what brant said – get a grip man!

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Brant:

+1

hora
    Free Member

I'm baby sitting the little fella

Semantics 🙄

DrP Show her this..

M6TTF
    Free Member

+1 unfortunately riding takes a back seat in the 1st year of parenthood for almost everyone I know – whether it was their intention or not!

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Just got back from a lovely spin on the road bike for 2 hours …. time for breakfast and then some gardening !

aviemoron
    Free Member

+1 again (so is that +2?) first year passed in a daze of sleep deprevation. 2 years in, good sleep every night = biking back on line.

snowslave

Hora, thou clearly needeth guidance to the path of righteousness

hora
    Free Member

Sleep deprivation? Check. Circa 4hours last night.

I still have enough energy to live a normal life though. 12noon onwards we are off to Tatton Park then on the way back the Grandparents. This evening we have friends coming for dinner.

Or should we stay indoors with the curtains pulled and mentally birch ourselves staring at his cot?

🙄

BillOddie

I left Mrs Oddie and the little Oddies (one is 2 years and the other 4 months) at 6am this morning to go riding.

Hope this helps.

And yes it's not baby-sitting when it's your kid, eedjit.

geoffj

Schedule +1

I'm on taxi service for football training this AM for junior 1 and swimming class taxi for gj junior 2 this PM. Laggan Demo Day tomorrow though 🙂

Drac

What the **** are you doing if they're both asleep get out and ride.

Oh and yes don't use babysitting for your kid.

orange
    Free Member

awwww…

<pedant mode> stick it in the chat section, don't really give two hoots <pedant mode off>

hora
    Free Member

Funny how plans go out of the window thanks to bloody football. 😐

ampthill

Well at least your getting out. I think dad on Saturday morning was our standard for years. Fair enough in my opinion

hora
    Free Member

Its baby-sitting if its a recent-born who sleeps and doesnt interact 🙄

myheadsashed

Buy a trials bike and dick around in the back garden – simples…………..parenting and riding in-one

Dancake
    Free Member

dont be so keen to get out dude. They change so fast, you blink and you miss it 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘(Dads)……arghhh waiting for the SO to have a sleep in so you can get out!!!’ is closed to new replies.