Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cycling in Croatia
  • richc
    Free Member

I am thinking about this years cycling holiday and my missus quite fancies going to Croatia, so after a quick search I came across this:

http://www.sacredrides.com/tours/croatia/alpsandadriatic/

So I was wondering if anyone had been with them here? (I have in Canada, but I guess it will be quite different) or even ridden in the areas and could comment on what the riding like or even other options for who to go with

richc
    Free Member

no one done much cycling there then?

andytherocketeer

seems not 😉

Considered Croatia, but would have been a self-planned vacation rather than with a holiday company. It's still on my list, but probably with part of the week in Slovenia (again).

Some routes and photos here for an idea of what the scenery and riding is like:

Takeadventure Home Page

mtb_matt
    Free Member

I cycled in Croatia a couple of times with Neilson on the Islands of Mljet and Korcula. They had some very nice singletrack and spectacular countryside. It wasn't a bike specific holiday, but the cycling was good none the less.

Matt

nasher
    Free Member

We looked at Croatia to do our MTB businesss before we settled in italy, and seems anice place but trying to find somwhere with lots of singletrack big mountains that can entertain people for 1-2 weeks proved difficult.

A lot of areas in the mountains are still out of bounds….coastal aeas and islands are beautiful though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cycling in Croatia’ is closed to new replies.