Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cycle to Work – More than one
  • RDL-82
    Free Member

Just found out that my employer is goin to run the c2w again in July, however this is 2 months before my old one finishes, but they have finally decided to let us have vouchers instead of tying us into using Wheelies so i can go and have fun at my LBS this time.

Question is can i start another one up and still get the £1000 or can you only have one at a time, or a sum reduced by whats left on your other one, i would ask at work but they are useless and tbh from experience wont deal with it until the scheme starts anyway, but i'm curious to know if i will be excluded or not.

Cheers

stuartm555
    Free Member

You can have 2 at the same time

Surfr
    Free Member

On Cyclescheme I was told that you can only apply for a new scheme when the final payment has been made on the previous one. The online application form would seem to support this as I tried once and it would not let me apply for new vouchers as it already had me registered on a current scheme (it checked email address)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RDL-82
    Free Member

@ Surfr not sure on that one as my original c2w was done with wheelies, you picked a bike online told them and they sent it, but this time it is going with Cyclescheme, so who knows, suppose i will find out soon enough, unless anyone on here actually runs the scheme at their work and knows

mintsauce5
    Free Member

what firm do you work for RDL , its not a fire brigade is it ? 😀

geoffj

I had a couple of months overlap on my cyclescheme purchases. I'm with Surfr on this.

RDL-82
    Free Member

no on the railway mate

mintsauce5
    Free Member

oh ok , the brigade i'm in do the c2w scheme using wheelies , i was hoping the might just give out vouchers this year instead of using wheelies as they are pretty useless 😥

RDL-82
    Free Member

well its taken us a while to get our lot to change after constant pestering, i guess wheelies just make it easy for the company, get moaning at them, this is our 5th or 6th one but we got there in the end

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cycle to Work – More than one’ is closed to new replies.