• This topic has 15 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by nonk.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Custom decals
  • pitchpro2011
    Free Member

I’d like the cover the existing blue and grey decals on my ibis hd3 exactly as they are but in a burnt red colour (same colour as print on the 2016 fox 34s). I’ve emailed a few companies with pictures of the frame but have just had ‘we can’t do that’ replies. It seems very straight forward. Does anyone have any recommendations for a graphic company?

km79
    Free Member

Have you tried slik graphics?

http://www.slikgraphics.com/

plus-one

I recommend anyone other than Slik !!!! Gil (cycle shed) is your man .. Maybe different contact now ?

zelak999
    Free Member

I recommend anyone other than Slik !!!! Gil (cycle shed) is your man .. Maybe different contact now ?

What’s the issue with Slik Graphics plus one?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

they don’t reply to emails

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Stickers.

gil_

to get jobs like this right it’s a lot easier with the frame in front of you, I’m not totally familiar with the graphics layout but if they wrap around tubes it’s almost impossible to get the profiles right working only from photos

depending where you live you might be better trying a local sign company and leaving it with them, expect it to take a couple of hours to get right so you might end up paying over 100 GBP for a set of decals

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

I asked a local company and was surprised they declined as it’s basically just 3 rectangles.

gil_

you got a photo or link, bit hard to discuss blind…

plus-one

Or repeatedly tell you over the phone(when they eventually answer) they’ll get right onto your Custom decals only to never bother !!! I gave up after a month 🙁

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

Just covering the blue and grey with burnt red

gil_

yeah, pretty straight forward, but so much easier with the frame in front of you

if you try and do it off photos you would have to make everything more oversized to stand a chance of covering the original graphics

legend
    Free Member

dirtyrider – Member
    they don’t reply to emails
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

I usually get a reply within 24hrs

pottsathome
    Free Member

Lucy at indiprint is pretty good. Will do anything you ask of her.

jam-bo

Lucy at indiprint is pretty good. Will do anything you ask of her.

😯

nonk
    Free Member

Always been very impressed with slick

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Custom decals’ is closed to new replies.