Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Credit where its due: Cotic Customer Service
  • mrsi
    Free Member

To cut a long story short, I had a Cotic frame fail (which to be fair was probably actually a shock failure). Emailed them that day (Sunday evening), had a reply from Cy within 24hrs, no quibbles, no nonsense just effectively saying “ah shit, really sorry that’s happened, we’ll sort it”. Courier came to pick up the frame on Thursday and a replacement arrived the following Tuesday, even had the headtube and bb nicely faced.

It’s never great when something breaks but full credit to Cy and Cotic for standing behind their product and getting it sorted with minimal fuss. I’ve had 3 Cotics over the years now (happily without issue till now) and wouldn’t think twice about buying from them again based on this. Cheers guys!

Northwind

Cool story 🙂 Cy went ridiculously above and beyond with me and my Hemlock- I bought it used, and it would have been out of warranty anyway. I beat the living shit out of it, broke it, emailed him “Hi, I just did the Fort William 6 hour Endurance DH on my Hemlock and now it’s broken, can I buy a replacement part?” “Nope”- he insisted on supplying the replacement for free. And pretty much exactly the same when I broke the rocker, also at fort william. Pretty awesome that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Credit where its due: Cotic Customer Service’ is closed to new replies.