Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • CRC/Wiggle Dispatch Times?
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

Any reason for them being slower than usual. Ordered from both companies at midday yesterday and still not despatched. They are usually very good at this?

James

mauja
    Free Member

Lots of flights from Ireland are cancelled/delayed due to the latest volcanic ash could, aren't CRC in Ireland?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ordered from Wiggle last Thursday – processed the same day but parcel still hasn't arrived. Are there still Royal Mail strikes? Had a message from ebay yesterday after making a purchase, that there may be delays in Royal Mail deliveries in some parts of the country.

whoopiegoldbars
    Free Member

Yeah, I did notice this. Haven't ordered anything in a while from either of them, but I ordered stuff from wiggle and crc last week and it took crc 2 days and wiggle 3 days to dispatch.

Can understand the whole ash cloud thing may be giving crc grief, but dont understand what's going on with wiggle. They've always been consistently good for me.

Maybe they're trying to push their whole priority dispatch for £3.99 thing..

mamadirt
    Free Member

I wondered about that too – the Wiggle message I received said that the parcel would be despatched non-trackable – can't imagine it being sent uninsured though – it was a rather nice Brooks seat.

zigzag69
    Free Member

Placed wiggle order Tuesday 0049 – still not processed 🙁 Glad it's not just me,

soops
    Free Member

Placed an order on monday with priority dispatch. Got an email yesterday saying dispatched but no parcel today.
    Already ranted on another thread!

Rip
    Free Member

Placed order midday yesterday. Got the 'despatched' email from Wiggle at 05:41 this morning.

It better arrive by Friday!

Taz

Same here. 2 unprocessed wiggle orders both placed Monday. Well 3 but one item is out of stock and I knew that when i ordered ~ 1 week ago.

Very unlike them TBH

highclimber
    Free Member

CRC aren't the quickest at dispatching items. took well over a week to get my new handlebars that were in-stock at the time of placing the order.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

crc were excellent with my latest purchase… ordered some troy lee kids gloves yesterday at 9am, with me today by 11am. standard free postage. very pleased as they're a pressie for my boy tomorrow (but shhh! don't tell him!!!).

DT78
    Free Member

My last order from CRC took just over a week in stock when ordered. They are slipping.

Jammy111
    Free Member

now surely there is the potential for one of them to sort themselves out and get back to quick dispatch times and in the process increase the no. of customers/market share???

GJP
    Free Member

I am also waiting on Wiggle to dispatch two of my orders – one ordered over the weekend. Most unusual based on all my previous experiences

scaredypants

allterrain cycles just beat the crap out of CRC round my way – ATC delivered within 36hr (bank hol Monday order), CRC still processing. I suppose they might not even be releasing orders to RMail if things are very backed up.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Last week I ordered on Friday and had it on Saturday morning so business as usual for me.

ollie
    Free Member

I've posted in the other thread as well, But I've been waiting for my order to process since Tuesday morning(Wiggle) and all items are in stock.
    I wonder whats going on with them?

Waderider
    Free Member

I've put a big post on the other thread – I've had two delayed / incorrect orders from CRC in the last fortnight. Interesting to hear Wiggle may be affected too. I've some sympathy if the volcano is causing it – although I don't like the idea of my bike bits being flown about. Seems a bit extravagant.

topangarider
    Free Member

Placed order on Wiggle on Sunday – still 'not yet processed'!

Anyone asked them why? I've just sent a message – will see what comes back!

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

My last order from CRC took over a week for some handlebars, but this was during the volcano disruption, not sure if that cuased the hold up or not, I did ask CRC but they didn't say? But, a warranty return that I sent back to them a week ago got turned around in 3 days. Think I'll order stuff well in advance now and not the day before I need (want) it.

kamina
    Free Member

My last order from CRC took about 2 or 3 days to be dispatched. Made another order on Tuesday morning but cancelled it yesterday evening as I figured it won't reach me (in Finland) by the weekend.

I would attribute the slowness to the season closing, and them maybe not having enough temp workers in yet (assuming they use temp workers during peak season).

Rip
    Free Member

Rip – Member

Placed order midday yesterday (Tuesday). Got the 'despatched' email from Wiggle at 05:41 this morning.

It better arrive by Friday!

And it just arrived!

stumpy01

Ordered 5 inner tubes from Wiggle (ironically after puncturing twice in one lap at the Wiggle Enduro6) on Tuesday.

Still showing as processing.
    Not gonna have them for my weekend in Scotland at this rate. I think I'll be getting the repair kit out this evening.

ollie
    Free Member

I cancelled my order from wiggle and placed it with crc instead but I feel I've jumped out the fire and into the frying pan.

topangarider
    Free Member

Stuff ordered on Sunday dispatched yesterday (after chasing). Mate ordered last night – no action as yet.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘CRC/Wiggle Dispatch Times?’ is closed to new replies.