Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • CRC – Slow orders, anyone else?
  • prezet
    Free Member

Ordered 2 bottles of fork oil at the start of last week, and order is still showing up as processing… used to be they delivered everything next day.

Anyone else waiting for orders that are taking longer than normal?

rocketman
    Free Member

Nope I waited until after lunch last Tuesday before ordering some bits – as a kind of test – but they still arrived Friday morning.

In fact the bits arrived before my order with nextdaybutonetyres who are normally pretty quick

mikehopkins
    Free Member

i’ve only order 2 things, both over easter, both came seriously quick considering 2 bank holidays, you might been unlucky and ordered summin that they have registered as in stock but might be waiting on a external delivery

good luck w/ your order man, hope it arrives quick

p.s. that happened w/ tredz to me, i wont use em now, slow service..

hora
    Free Member

I gave up on CRC.

prezet
    Free Member

What pisses me off is I missed a whole weekends riding… damn you CRC, DAMN YOU!

Kuco

The last two orders i’ve had through them have both took over a week. Placed an order for some more bits this morning but went with Wiggle even though CRC would have been slightly cheaper.

nixie

Yeap I’ve been waiting for one for over a week now. Worryingly though 2 of the parts on the order have subsequently gone out of stock!

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Yep, same issue. Very hit and miss on my last few orders. Will be using them a lot less now.

Dark-Side

Yep. Ordered a set of grips last Monday, dispatched today. In their defence they were less than 1/2 price and I am in no rush. It was a little tardy though.

Kryton57

5 days and still “processing” here, all items showing as “in stock”. Just written an email requesting an update.

I notice they took the money out of my paypal account the same day I ordered.

GRRRRR

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Last order I placed was completed really quickly.

They did send me the wrong thing though.

Kryton57

Just recieved this – seems like they are slow in adjusting thier auto-reply also:

Dear CRC Customer,
    YOUR EMAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED!
    Thank you for contacting Chain Reaction Cycles. We aim to get back to you with a response as soon as possible.
    Please be aware of changes to our services over the Easter period.
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Help.aspx?HelpTopicID=112#easter
    As we are closed on Easter Monday there will be a delay in responding to your email. Why not visit our help page which now contains our most frequently asked questions along with useful product and order information that may help you with your enquiry.
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Help.aspx?HelpTopicID=1
    If you wish to view your order status or change personal information on your account, click on the following link:
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/MyAccount/MyAccount.aspx
    Our opening times over Easter week are:
    Easter Monday – Closed
    Tuesday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm GMT
    Saturday – Closed
    Sunday – Closed
    We’ll be in touch soon.
    Chain Reaction Cycles Customer Service
    Chain Reaction Cycles Ltd. Kilbride Rd, Doagh, Ballyclare, BT39 0EE, United Kingdom
    The World’s Largest Online Bike Store
    THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE AND IS FOR NOTIFICATION ONLY. NO REPLY IS NECESSARY.

docrobster
    Free Member

Yeah same here, placed 2 big orders the wednesday before easter both delivered tuesday after, ordered a tyre last wednesday, still processing.
    Odd that it goes from great one week to poor the next.

anjs
    Free Member

Yes had the the same problem sent them an wmail and got the stnadard repsonce and then a reply saying they where having problems processing orders

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I ordered this: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=80309

The picture is silver.
    The email order confirmation stated it was silver.
    The label on the package stated it was silver.
    The clear plastic bag made it obvious for all to see it was black.

Problems with automated picking and packing I guess. They lack common sense…

Dickyboy

Ordered 2 bottles of fork oil at the start of last week

What pisses me off is I missed a whole weekends riding… damn you CRC, DAMN YOU!

So you ordered just after a bank holiday? and relied on your order being with you by the end of that week & just for fork oil too…. amazing

unovolo
    Free Member

Ordered some replacement Brake hoses last week,

Used to get stuff within about 2 days,currently its 6days and counting with no despatch email yet either.

Could have got the same stuff off a bike shop on ebay too but thought CRC would be quicker.

postierich
    Free Member

most motorcycle shops would probably have stocked the weight of oil you required @ half the price!

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

I’m on about four days with an order still showing as processing.

rwc03
    Free Member

Next day here, but I did only order one item. Definitely slower if you order multiple items, unfortunately in my experience it has been faster to place separate orders if you’re in a hurry.

Burchy1
    Free Member

Ordered 4 in stock items the Tuesday before Easter and still showing as processing. Email sent last Friday but have only had the out of date auto response.

To their credit they’re usually pretty good, not this time though…

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘CRC – Slow orders, anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.