Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • CRC Service
  • honourablegeorge

Sent back an item I was unhappy with last week, a headset that was in poor shape only a few months after purchase and maybe half a dozen outings on the bike.

Got a polite email today querying the reason for the return, I replied, and just now got a full refund, plus postage on top (which I forgot to mention or include a receipt for when I sent it).

I’ve seen them get plenty of stick on here at times, but I’m quite impressed with the speed and quality of service.

footflaps

Yep, they’ve never let me down – great service.

mcgoo
    Free Member

Me neither, I’ve always found their customer service people to be very helpful.

oldboy
    Free Member

I entirely agree. I recently sent back about 10 items I had bought and never used (don’t ask), some dating from last summer and nearly all on separate invoices, and received a full refund without any questions asked. Excellent service!

mildred

Me neither, I’ve always found their customer service people to be very helpful.

+1

rocketman
    Free Member

Someone (prob a Wiggle employee) will always whine about CRC but as above I’ve never had a bad experience with them (customer since 2005)

It’s a well-known fact that CRC have a list of people they don’t like

honourablegeorge

rocketman – Member

It’s a well-known fact that CRC have a list of people they don’t like

Not sure if you’re joking or not – would be surprised if they didn’t have a few serial piss takers, though. I’ve been using them for years, and rarely return stuff (think this is the second product in about eight years that I’ve returned for warranty reasons to them) so hopefully I’m not on it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘CRC Service’ is closed to new replies.