Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cranham Moan
  • shaunthesheep
    Free Member

Why oh why did someone think it a good idea to mark out a trail with hundreds of white plastic spoons ?

While in rant mode..
    Why did some Numpty rip off the door to the watertank near the bottom of the shrine trail? The door was there for a reason…if anyone falls in they will really struggle to get out – please be warned.

On a positive note ny 6 year old rode the Shrine trail without crashing for the fist time – Yeh!

grahamh
    Free Member

Well the place is very much like a trail center, I guess they
    thought that trail markers where the next logical step.

mrmo
    Free Member

the door has been missing a while or have they removed even more?

And why is there a water tank in the middle of the woods?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tang
    Free Member

i wouldnt like to fall in there. white spoons??? bowen might have been let out…

shaunthesheep
    Free Member

Jimbo hasn't been mentioned for a while on here…thought he had been locked away (not in the watertank though)

STS

There's a watertank? That must mean I still haven't found all of the Shrine…

Will I find it all if I follow the spoons?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Another thing is the guys have changed the jumps abit by the shrine mound nothing wrong with that but they cant take their litter back with them looks abit of a mess.There wasnt a door on that building for years.Its not a watertank it was something to do with storing weapons years ago so people say from the old airfield at Brockworth.What ever it is dont fall in.

shaunthesheep
    Free Member

Hello WTRFPSU
    The lower part of the Shrine rides right over the water tank shown as a covered reservoir on detailed mapping of the area . Deffo not a secret bunker or Jimbo's HQ!

Not teccy enough to post the map up here but can be found on the County council Rights of Way website mapping GlosMAP http://prow.gloucestershire.gov.uk/website/ppp/viewer.htm

Agree with dobiejessmo regarding litter. seeing as it is a scheduled site and we are a a bit cheeky riding on it, digging and littering does not do us riders any favours.

STS

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Glad this moan was raised as I was going to post exactly the same thing.

The new jumps have been well thought out but the litter is a joke, the spoons WTF is that all about and what is the crack with all the glass down "Race Track" and near the start of the shrine?

Kids are back at school now so we shall see if it changes!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cranham Moan’ is closed to new replies.