Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show Tonight
  • Coyote
    Free Member

Particularly good one I think.

Never heard the full version of “Sinner Man” before. Where the hell have I been – it’s freakin’ awesome!

somafunk

Ti’z always a good show and if you get the chance i’d recommend you catch him doing a live set, one of my many 6music must listens every week.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s one of my regular “listen in the office” catch up sessions.

Oh, and if you like that, you’ll like this – DJ Andy Smith.

somafunk

I’ve got his tribute show to gill scot heron and listen to it on a weekly basis, ti’z a great show but i get a lump in my throat at times when listening to it, so glad i got to see him play at the electric picnic festival before he passed away.

aa
    Free Member

somafunk.

I’m about to upset you. i opened for gil scott heron twice. Second night, didnt stay to see his whole set. Wanted to get home to bed!

somafunk

I’m about to upset you. i opened for gil scott heron twice. Second night, didnt stay to see his whole set. Wanted to get home to bed!

That didn’t upset me……………..much!.

How could you go home to bed rather than experience the great man himself?

On a lighter note i did get to meet him at the Electric Picnic festival back in 2010, a mate was headlining the Electric arena on sunday night and i knew he had arranged to meet Gil on the sat afternoon to talk music stuff so i pestered him stupid till he eventually gave in and dragged me along, i was your typical slack jawed numpty when meeting the great man and i don’t think i uttered one coherent sentence the entire time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show Tonight’ is closed to new replies.