Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Walking Dead – Season 3 – when does it start?
  • organic355
    Free Member

or have I missed it?

starsh78
    Free Member

19th october on FX channel

Drac

Is it going to be more standing around moaning and crying occasionally staring through some binoculars?

spudly1979
    Free Member

It’s going to be bloody ace is what it’s going to be!

starsh78
    Free Member

more guns and shit this time i hope

Pigface
    Free Member

Michone is in it that is enough for me and the prison bit looks great on the trailer.

Merle is back as well.

allthepies
    Free Member

More Californian schoolkids staggering around trying really hard to look like zombies walkers but actually looking like Californian schoolkids staggering around ?

organic355
    Free Member

anyone who has read the graphic novels know how much more “story” there is? i.e. can we expect a few more seasons or is this the last?

Lifer
    Free Member

New episode is on various websites, and is freaking awesome.

Organic – The prison starts in chapter 3 of 16, 17 comes out in December and I think the individual comics are still monthly so plenty more to go. Highly recommend the Compendiums, by far the cheapest way of getting them all. The first two series really stretched out chapters 1 & 2 so hopefully things will speed up a bit now the action really starts.

Haze

Second series was pretty disappointing after the excellent first, a few bright spots so I stuck with it.

Hope this one picks up where the last left off (in terms of stuff actually happening).

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

allthepies – Member

More Californian schoolkids staggering around trying really hard to look like zombies walkers but actually looking like Californian schoolkids staggering around ?

Not seen it then?

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

Watched S3E01 last night. WOW WOW WOW.
    The best episode in a long time (since the one where they covered themselves in entrails to walk through the walkers).

This should definitely pull back the doubters. Much darker. Multiple decaps. Samurai. And they even eat an owl! What more can you hope for?

monkey_boy
    Free Member

as above lets hope its better than season 2 (kept all the budget for the finale), looks like its going to turn into prison break though 😉

flyingmonkeycorps

There is TONS left in the comics, and Kirkman has stated that he has a lot more to go there as well. The TV series is diverging a bit mind, it’s quite a lot different plot wise.

_tom_
    Free Member

It started in America on Sunday night. Watched episode 1 last night and it was awesome, if it carries on this way it’ll be so much better than s2! I think there were probably more zombie kills in this one episode than the entire s1 and 2 😀

From what I’ve seen of him on previews etc, The Governor looks really badly cast from how he looks in the comics though.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I enjoyed it, they seem to have really upped the head chopping quota!

grievoustim
    Free Member

I loved season 2! Started slow, but the final few episodes were just great I thought.

I don’t have fx – cant decide to just stream it in my laptop (crap picture quality, instant gratification ) or be patient and wait for the DVD/ blu ray

organic355
    Free Member

So tonights the night!!! quite excited!!!

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

Out in the states already, watched it yesterday. Fair to say you are in for a treat if you are watching it tonight. Brilliant episode! 😀

chvck
    Free Member

Watched the latest ep too, I feel that it’s missing something, can’t put my finger on what though.

Dangerboy
    Free Member

Can’t believe I’d forgotten about this.
    That’s my Friday evening entertainment sorted!

wrecker
    Free Member

I thought it was brilliant. Really marked a return to action after the rubbish of that stupid farm morality bullshit.

patriotpro
    Free Member

The first episode was on last Sunday.

Pigface
    Free Member

The Farm stuff did drag I will give you that. The scariest scene for me was after Shane had been killed they were walking back with so many zombies following them utterley oblivious.

I was literaly going panto shouting “they’re behind you”

DaRC_L

Will the series be the usual
    – 1st episode loads of zombies,
    2nd episode mostly relationships with a couple of zombies,
    episodes 3-9 barely a zombie in sight
    then ramping up to a zombie finale in the series?

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

Season 1 = superb
    Season 2 = Emmerdale Farm (on mild steroids)
    Season 3 = One of the best 60 minutes of TV I’ve ever seen.

Pigface
    Free Member

Just seen episode 2 😯 holy crap 😯 and the preview for episode 3 😯

kudos100
    Free Member

I am having withdrawal symptoms. Season 2 was a bit of a let down, but holy cow, season 3 is amazing!

kudos100
    Free Member

Pigface
    Free Member

Episode 4 😯 how tense?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I wasn’t expecting that! Or that!

Pigface
    Free Member

Mental just utterly mental 😕

DT78
    Free Member

Is it coming to normal poor man’s telly?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

WOW now that was tense, no more until Feb though 🙁

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Walking Dead – Season 3 – when does it start?’ is closed to new replies.