Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Courier to deliver bike
  • prezet
    Free Member

I’ve just sold one of my bikes – and I’m struggling to find a courier that’ll deliver it for less than £50! It’s not a silly size, dimensions are only 137cm x 80cm x 21cm – standard bike box size.

I used to use ParcelMonkey but they’re saying it’s too big… parcels2go and yodel are saying the same.

Can anyone recommend a courier that’ll actually deliver a bike?

turbo1397
    Free Member

Paisley freight.. £22.95..

prezet
    Free Member

Thanks. Can someone I’m not being stupid though… ParcelForce states the following for their standard delivery service:

The size of each Parcel must not exceed 3 metres length and girth (measured around its thickest part) combined and 1.5 metres in length.

Yet it’s saying the dimensions I’ve entered above are too big and it must go with ParcelForce Large service… which is double the price.

chrishc777
    Free Member

+1 for Paisley freight, used them twice, cheapest and fastest!

cultsdave
    Free Member
    Lester
    Free Member

i used “senditnow” to send a moonlander fatbike in a giant bike box, cost about £70 up to £1400 ins, it was picked up by the parcelforce van and arrived the next day even though i had paid for 48 hour service

sandwicheater

+1 Paisley freight (think they use TNT). Great service each time i’ve used them (great in that the bike arrived and was not damaged which is normal service and should be a given).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Courier to deliver bike’ is closed to new replies.