Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Could you fall asleep whilst being tatooed?
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

Can we put hora in some sort of petting zoo/secure ward for terminal masturbators? Yesterday it was the entire female population of Iran… 🙄

mamadirt
    Free Member

lol @ BigDummy 😆

Why the hell would a woman want to get eyebrows tattoo’d anyway? Just looks odd to me. Eyebrows should be hairy.

You’re right, they should, but as a teenager in the early 70s eyebrows were a definite no-no (unless it was a wire-thin line) . . . and after years of over-jealous plucking they don’t grow back (a tat could save a fortune on eyebrow pencil expenditure 😉 ). Often wonder what became of friends that shaved their’s off completely.

Stoner
    Free Member

over-jealous plucking?

is it like competitive chicken skinning?
    🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Surely shaving them off is preferable to plucking? They’d grow back!

Harry_the_Spider

They interviewed the bloke that did it on the radio. He said she’s talking cobblers and that the police (who are not involved) should check her phone records, because she was sending text messages while she “slept”.

He’s paying to have them removed as a good will gesture.

Northwind

I fell asleep when I was getting my arm done, I found it a weirdly relaxing and soothing process. The first time I nodded off the tattooist freaked out a little, she thought I’d fainted, but then she just left me to snooze.

As for her face job, if it wasn’t for the ones on her nose I reckon that’d be quite nice. They’re a bit new and scabby but once they’ve faded in, it’ll certainly improve her otherwise miserable fizzer a bit.

scraprider
    Free Member

stupid tart , as bad as that other stupid tart that fell asleep under the sun bed.

hora
    Free Member

I’d love to fall asleep and find one of these stunning bad boys on my back

juan
    Free Member

That’s not you hora the bloke on the picture is way to thin… 😛

Marge
    Free Member

She has become the most interesting person in Belgium as a result of it though

Interesting? Temporarily famous perhaps.
    Apparently she spoke Flemish & the tattoo artist spoke French which probably doesn’t help things but I think I still would have managed to shout “Monsieur Arrêt”

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’d love to fall asleep and find one of these stunning bad boys on my back

You want to wake up and find a sumo wrestler fondling a trout on your back?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Hora – you’d want a koi shagging flubber boy on your back!!!????

:mrgreen:

vanilla83
    Free Member
    Pook

Belgium? I vaguely remember there being some nice tall blondes

apparentlyodd
    Free Member

I could have easily fallen asleep having my back done…but my ankle i couldnt, noooo way….so the face?! what a moron…i vote someone waits till she’s asleep again n then tattoo the other side of her face to see if she wakes up…if she does = liar….if she doesnt = matching side :p

deepreddave
    Free Member

lol at apparently odd. Pure genius. 😆

Flaperon

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1194910/Teenager-Kimberley-Vlaminck-56-stars-tattoed-face-finally-comes-clean.html

Dozy bint has come clean and admitted she asked for them all. Apologies for linking to a Daily Mail article.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Could you fall asleep whilst being tatooed?’ is closed to new replies.