Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Could you fall asleep whilst being tatooed?
  • tankslapper
    Free Member
    jon1973
    Free Member

Don’t believe it for a second. On the face as well!!! How could you just fall asleep?

She knew what she was doing and just regretted it and decided to blame the tatooist.

finbar
    Free Member

I can’t watch it with sound, but surely that tattoo artist would have known how many stars she wanted before she nodded off?

timber

saw that this morning, she’s blatantly in sh!t with her dad for what she thought was a good idea and is trying to wriggle out

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I saw this in the paper earlier
    I agree with Jon, but there’s more to this than meets the eye: Any reputable tattooist would ask LOTS AND LOTS of questions about AYONE wanting their face tattooed, and probably send them away to think about it for a while. Not his fault, no, but he should have been more responsible than that.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Did you see the last shot of the tatoo artist himself? PMSL! Like your gonna take advice from a specimen like that 😆

jon1973
    Free Member

but he should have been more responsible than that

Couldn’t watch the clip with sound, but do we actually know what conversations / warnings / cooling off periods she had before he actually started work?

I know this is in Belgium, but arn’t there rules in the UK about tatooing faces? I though they had to be below the neck.

davidrussell
    Free Member

i dont think you’d LET someone fall asleep when they are effetively having a medical procedure done.

if you could tattoo someone whilst asleep then i’d wonder what else they did….

something not right here

BigDummy
    Free Member

Perhaps the tattoist said “say when”…

coffeeking
    Free Member

I know this is in Belgium, but arn’t there rules in the UK about tatooing faces? I though they had to be below the neck.

So how do all the people in the UK who have face tats do it then? I know a beauty therapist with tat’d eyebrows and lips, fairly sure she didnt go abroad for it 😀

The posed photo the artist had of the girl shows she was happy to let him take the shots – if she had been that worried she would have stormed out not posed. Silly girl.

jon1973
    Free Member

if you could tattoo someone whilst asleep then i’d wonder what else they did….

The tatoo artist claimed she never fell asleep.

something not right here

Yep, she’s lying.

tankslapper
    Free Member

‘This will only hurt for a little bit I’ll just put the end of it in….’

david_r
    Free Member

So how do all the people in the UK who have face tats do it then? I know a beauty therapist with tat’d eyebrows and lips, fairly sure she didnt go abroad for it

When I had my last tattoo done (in the UK), the guy doing it said it was quite common for females to have eyebrows done.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

but arn’t there rules in the UK about tatooing faces?

Not as far as I know, no. It’s just a ‘tattooists code of honour’ if you like. To get business they HAVE to be seen to be clean and reputable. To be reputable you look after your clients.

jon1973
    Free Member

So how do all the people in the UK who have face tats do it then? I know a beauty therapist with tat’d eyebrows and lips, fairly sure she didnt go abroad for it

yep. I wasn’t sure, which is why I was asking the question (hence the question mark). I just vaguely remember hearing it. I wasn’t putting it forward as fact, but thanks for the mildly patronising response. Clearly eyebrow and lip tattoos are perfectly legal in the UK.

kimbers

definately the girl lying the tattooist was just doing his job

coffeeking
    Free Member

but thanks for the mildly patronising response.

Missed my smileys in the rush to reply (no idea why its a rush to reply, but somehow it is!) – sorry, but thicken up that skin ya big girl 🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

MTFU 🙂

Why the hell would a woman want to get eyebrows tattoo’d anyway? Just looks odd to me. Eyebrows should be hairy.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I agree it looks a bit odd, especially close-up! And what happens if you dont want that 1mm thick quizical look anymore?!

Though I reckon I could sleep through it, I’ve slept through someone using a hammer-action masonary drill above my head (coming through from the other side of the single-brick-layer wall).

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It’s not the noise, CK, it’s the pain!

coffeeking
    Free Member

I realise that, but I’m fairly impervious to most things when I’m asleep, and pain while I’m awake, so I still reckon I could. I’ve been a great practicioner (SP?) of mind-over-matter for a long time, not always helpful – recently continued to hold on to a cars throttle butterfly while it was blowing flames out of it, just so I could get the engine started finally (throttle linkage was hard to reach) – I now have 2nd degree burns on 2 fingers (you should see the blisters) but the engine damn well started! If its predictable pain (something I know is coming) I can ignore pretty much anything, If its a shock it’s not the same!

owenfackrell
    Free Member

There is no way i could have fallen asleep when i had my leg done but a work mate says that he has fallen a sleep before know but he does have rather a lot of tats.

vanilla83
    Free Member

Has anyone else noticed that the shape of the stars on her face look like a big 3…?

nuke

😆 @ pics posted by vanilla83

From looking at the video on the link right at the end, the guy has a photo album of work including a pic of her; if you were so horrified why would pose for a photo? ‘Rebel’ daughter gets tats done then regrets it once home and parents see imho.

Harry_the_Spider

kimbers

she should just accept it, whats done is done, she must have liked the idea of it, it doesnt change who she is

although based on tankslappers use of the word specimen to describe the tattooist there is a lot of prejudice out there

coffeeking
    Free Member

Prejudice is often based on stereotypes. Stereotypes are often based on factual trends in populations. Sometimes they aren’t though.

jedi

i fell asleep having my back done.its like having accupunture which relaxes me anyway

kimbers

after the outline on my arm had been done the whole area was numb and couldnt feel the filling in so technically its possible i just dont believe its in anyway true i agree with timber her dad hit the roof and shes had to spin a load of bullcrap!

oldgit
    Free Member

Me too, fell asleep when the back ones were being done, dribbled on her couch thing as well, it’s like having your back scratched by a laydee.

hora
    Free Member

I read that. I bet she got home, really regretted it and one of her pikey mates (look at the pics- they’re trash) probably concocted a ill-conceived-thick-****-plot story with her. Even the Police there said its a no-starter.

Harry_the_Spider

She has become the most interesting person in Belgium as a result of it though.

hora
    Free Member

Belgium? I vaguely remember there being some nice tall blondes walking around there but thats it.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I reckon there’s a 90% chance she’s lying.
    In the interview, when she talks she consistantly moves her eyes up to the right, which for a right handed person indicates that they are constructing an image in their mind, rather than remembering one.
    Of course if she’s left handed then she’s telling the truth 🙂

tommo999
    Free Member

Snooze you lose! 😆 😆 😆 😆

coffeeking
    Free Member

In the interview, when she talks she consistantly moves her eyes up to the right, which for a right handed person indicates that they are constructing an image in their mind, rather than remembering one.
    Of course if she’s left handed then she’s telling the truth

Someone told me that a while ago, but I dont think its true – I’m right handed and I look up and to the right when remembering stuff AND when concocting stuff, and I never look up and left ever (it actually feels “odd”).

hora
    Free Member

Hmmmmm anyone else thinking ‘ok shes chinless but still…. I would’?

8)

IanMunro
    Free Member

She looks about 12 to me. But whatever floats your boat.

coffeeking
    Free Member

She does look a bit on the young side. And not overly attractive to me.

tankslapper
    Free Member

especially with stars on her face…..

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Could you fall asleep whilst being tatooed?’ is closed to new replies.