Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cotswolds
  • timbickham
    Free Member

Just wondered if anyone has any GPX files of some decent, longish distance xc rides in the Cotswolds. Preferably in the South side near to Wotten-under-edge, as I live in North Bristol.
    Wanting to do some different rides to my normal spots for a bit of added variety! Thanks in advance 🙂

mrmo
    Free Member

https://www.strava.com/activities/364184546

this any good? I the southern most part of the route maybe of interest. I was running out of time so a fair bit of the return was on the road.

timbickham
    Free Member

Wow, that’s quite a loop! Do you have a GPX file of it? Think I need to have Strava Premium to download it?
    Thanks

mrmo
    Free Member

Just checked i have the route i was planning to do, which i can export from Strava as a GPX or TCX if that helps.

If you let me know your email i can send it

timbickham
    Free Member

Thanks. Are you able to upload it somewhere for me? I’d prefer not to include my email in an open forum

Poopscoop

timbickham – Member
    Thanks. Are you able to upload it somewhere for me? I’d prefer not to include my email in an open forum

PM mrmo with your email bud?

I assume non premium members can use the private message function too?

timbickham
    Free Member

I don’t see an option to be able to send a private message… 🙁

timbickham
    Free Member

Scrap that, problem solved!

Poopscoop

Found it? Asking as it’s handy for me to know if non premium members can use PM’s too? 🙂

timbickham
    Free Member

Yes found it and not a premium member.

Any other Cotswolds based rides/suggestions gratefully received…

mrmo
    Free Member

hopefully the email got to you.

qwerty
    Free Member

A Heaven Of The South GPX route should give you around 75km & 5000′.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/11568170

haakon_haakonsson
    Free Member

Please note that some sections of the Heaven of the South are not necessarily rights of way – we negotiate access for the event with local landowners, but that doesn’t apply to the rest of the year!

OP – we ride in this area, you’d be welcome to join us on our Wednesday evening night rides, see our Facebook group EdgeMTB

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cotswolds’ is closed to new replies.