Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cotswolds…
  • twang
    Free Member

Off family camping down there in june near Bourton on the Water and shall be sneaking my bike along too. Map purchased and looks very promising but which bw's are worth including/excluding in a route?
    Any pointers much appreciated… 🙂

twang
    Free Member

Cotswold massive-where are they now?
    Anyone?…..I can keep a secret 🙁

TooTall
    Free Member

Cotswolds = a large number of villages with a much larger number of antique shoppes and other twee pish. Some old gravel pits too.

Sorry.

sheldona
    Free Member

When you planning on heading here? Happy to show you around, only know stuff a few miles from Bourton though.

twang
    Free Member

Thanks for offer, I'll be accompanied by my sister though, who is very new to mountainbiking and very, very slow.
    Was hoping for, perhaps, one or two decent bw's that I could base a ride around. Not expecting anything 'gnarr' but dont want to waste the only day I'll have on farm tracks or bog holes, if you know what I mean?
    Doesn't have to be within riding distance of Bourton, a short drive somewhere's do-able…Any thoughts?

Brown
    Free Member
    sheldona
    Free Member

I've not got access to maps as they are all in my head however there's nothing too bad around. Right now everywhere is covered in claggy clay so its not a great time, also if theres been a lot of rain I'd also give it a miss.

twang
    Free Member

Ooooh v graphics… Didn't realise they'd done a cotswolds one. Bit extravagant for for a days riding though?
    Cheers Ayatollah, wont be going till june so will be bone dry!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cotswolds…’ is closed to new replies.